Class of 2014 discussion

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
This topic is about Under the Never Sky
Under the Sky Never

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolina (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Carolina Martinez | 28 comments The book I read was Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I recommend this book to teenagers that are interested in action, science fiction books. I personally loved the book and I'm not a big science fiction person but it's a nice interesting book and I think everyone will like it. Other books that the author has written is Through the Ever Night which is the second book to Under the Never Sky, and a book she is writing now is Into the Still Blue which is the third book. I would compare this book with Romeo and Juliet because in both the two main characters have strong love for each other and would maybe do a lot to keep each other safe. One quote I really liked from the book was " Magic. That was the word that came to Aria's mind." (pg.17) It shows how the book can be and magic is one word to describe it.

message 2: by Moises (new)

Moises | 29 comments This book sounds interesting but I have a question....... what does the title have to do with the book?

Carolina Martinez | 28 comments It kind of does

Macy Hoang | 27 comments Moises wrote: "This book sounds interesting but I have a question....... what does the title have to do with the book?"

You should read the book to find out. I agree with Carolina that this book is great for teenagers.

message 5: by Ivon (new)

Ivon Gallardo (Ivonney_G) | 20 comments This book sounds really interesting. It sounds like a romance book and I really like romance books. I will try to check out the book and persanoly see if I like it. Also I don't read lots of science fiction but I will try it out.