City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) City of Fallen Angels discussion

*SPOILERS FOR PREVIOUS BOOKS AND THE ENDING OF BOOK 4* What is your opinion on Sebastian??

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca V-Kelly Sebastian is the demon. Not Jace. What do you think about Sebastian being alive again?? Do you think that he should be killed or put to prison in the City Of Bones??

Nicole D. Rebecca wrote: "Sebastian is the demon. Not Jace. What do you think about Sebastian being alive again?? Do you think that he should be killed or put to prison in the City Of Bones??"

I am voting for killed.Sebastian is one sick puppy and I wasn't surprised that he was alive.When they never find the body it usually means the evil guy or whatever character is coming back.Read book 5 and you will see an even sicker side of Sebastian.Some people think he can be saved I am one of those that think there is no hope but to kill him and rid the world of his evil.

Gabby LOVE HIM!!

Nurlely Sebastian must die. That will be a good end to the story.
Rather predictable indeed, but much more realistic to the story, rather than having a different plot.
----> his evil-self 'burned' by angelic sword and his good blood (shadowhunter-self) survives. This might happen, if Cassie involves Sebastian's fans's requests in executing CoHF.

Rebecca V-Kelly Nicole D. wrote: "I am voting for killed.Sebastian is one sick puppy and I wasn't surprised that he was alive.When they never find the body it usually means the evil guy or whatever character is coming back.Read book 5 and you will see an even sicker side of Sebastian.Some people think he can be saved I am one of those that think there is no hope but to kill him and rid the world of his evil."

I am going to read book 5 next month (exams -_-) and I think there could be hope for Sebastian to be a better person in a way like Jace. I think Cassandra Clare could get away with making him be a better person in the end :)

Anna Read book 5. Before I did, I wanted Sebastian dead so badly, I hated him in every reason. But after I read CoLS, I realized some important stuff about him and his past. I'm not saying there's a chance that he can become all good, like Jace and Clary, but I think there's a significant reason why he's acting so eavily.

Reyhaneh Mariam wrote: "Anne wrote: "Read book 5. Before I did, I wanted Sebastian dead so badly, I hated him in every reason. But after I read CoLS, I realized some important stuff about him and his past. I'm not saying ..."

I feel bad for Sebastian after I read that and I do think he can become better but right now he is super gross, creepy, and completely evil but anything can happen. maybe jocelen will talk to him and she'll understand what he went through and help and with her approval Sebastian will be better. I mean it seems like all he wants is to not be alone, maybe that's why he agreed to trust clary and why he took jace. he just needs people to care for him.
If he just plainly dies in the end I wouldn't mind either.

Taryn Mariam wrote: "I agree. Except about that last line. To me he's one of those redeemable villains. Someone whose been pushed into darkness, never been given a chance to prove otherwise and just accepts it eventual..."

Agreed.

Sara I hate Sebastian he should have stayed dead in City of Glass. It annoys the crap out of me that people love him so much.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara-Daughter of Poseidon wrote: "I hate Sebastian he should have stayed dead in City of Glass. It annoys the crap out of me that people love him so much."

Me too! I made a post in city of lost souls forum about how disgusting it is that everyone is obsessed with Sebastian.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

At the end of the day, Sebastian has a choice. You can't excuse his demon side forever since there is a human side in him. He has chosen to be bad.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Okay, frist off. Lilth is a crazy a$$ lady and I'm glade she's gone and truned into salt by Simon's good grace! 2ed, He MUST DIE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! he's a evil little poopie head! First he goes after Jace, after Valinten leaft the cave and basciely almost killed him. Then he goes all crazy and stuff, and NOW he's brakeing into Jace's head and talking to him and convisted him to go over to the dark side. no, No, No, NO!! Sebastian you MUST be killed and DIE! So....in other words I don't like him at all.

Veronica Gabby wrote: "LOVE HIM!!"

Gabby wrote: "LOVE HIM!!"

He's a good villain.

Veronica Sebastian is evil.if he is redeemed it will be unnatural.if he is killed,justice is served.

message 15: by Val (new) - rated it 5 stars

Val He is such a good villain but frankly the best thing to do is killing him even I'm going to suffer a little because he is a sexy villain, he just bring so many freaking problems D:

message 16: by Desire (new) - added it

Desire  Blue Unicorn Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot, crazy ._.

readeraz I very much dislike Sebastian, for EVERYTHING he did to Clary and Jace. He is demon. He does not have any human feelings! I truly hate him, even though his character depth is amazing.

message 18: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby I will be so mad if he dosent die in the last book he is so evil!

message 20: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby Agreed

Addee Love, love, love Sebby, hope he & Jace are besties by the end of the series...

message 22: by Desire (new) - added it

Desire  Blue Unicorn MALEC, realllly? Malec. My my heart weak

Vanessa I think it will make an amazing book 5 in the series. Still need to read that one. He is dangerous. More than Valentine because he is a demon. A very powerful Demon.

Gabby Desire wrote: "MALEC, realllly? Malec. My my heart weak"

Oh, yes. I love him but if he kills either Magnus or Alec I will never forgive him.