Proud Of It! discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 03, 2013 08:14AM) (new)

((Is it okay I made this, Jess?))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi was taken into the ER, holding Rosa's hand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi nodded. She was about to pass out from blood loss. They took her in to get staples in her head, and she was out cold.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

A doctor looked at Rosa. "It was a pretty hard hit. There might be some serious damage. Maybe amnesia. Do hou know what happened?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can't be sure. There is a mojor concussion and that could lead to temporary or permanent amnesia. " the doctor said. "She may just forget recent events. Or everything she ever said or did." He shrugged. "We've seen all of it." he nodded.
Kassi opened her eyes with sharp pain in her head. Where was she? What was going on? Why did her head hurt so bad? She felt herself lift into a sitting position, but it hurt her head.
"I'll give you two some alone time." The doctor said, and stepped out.
Kassi turned her head. The pain was practically unbearable. "Rosa? Is that you? It's been years! " A smile grew on Kassi's face. "What have you been up to? "

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi hugged Rosa, pain already shooting through her. "OW! Do you know what happened to me?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"No...that can't be. The last time I saw you was, like, fourth grade. No way I was with you two hours ago." Kassi looked up at Rosa's beautiful face. She smiled. "Well," Kassi mumbled tiredly. "Whoever was hanging out with you better have said 'I love you.' Because I do."
Kassi's eyes drifted closed and she fell asleep.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi was tired, but she felt Rosa's lips, and she kissed her back. She sat up, and kissed her. She pulled away for a sec. "I love you. Just thought you should know." And kissed her again.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi smiled against Rosa's lips.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi moaned quietly with pleasure, and she ran her hands down Rosa's body, resting them on the soft part of her waist.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi pulled away slowly. "Why don't we continue this later? I can hear a doctor coming, and I prefer to be 'asleep' when they come around. I love you, and that was amazing." She leaned forward and kissed Rosa one more time. Then she fell back on the bed, with her eyes closed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi kept her hand on top of Rosa's. "I love you." She mumbled. Right before the doctor walked in.

"Ahh, she fell back asleep. When she was awake, did she seem to be having any pain, or symptoms? Amnesia?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The doctor nodded. "Well there is serious damage on the back of her skull, but it should heal in a few weeks if she takes good care of it. I will prescribe her some pills. They will help with the pain and the healing."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi flinched. "Ah!" She squealed in pain. "That hurts."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine." Kassi took a deep breath.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi smiled. "I love you, Rosa."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't be so sure about that."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I am madly in love with you. Always have been." She pulled Rosa close to her. "You are beautiful. Creative. Amazing. Unique." She whispered.
Kassi grinned and pressed her mouth to Rosa's.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi smiled on Rosa's lips. She ran her fingers through her hair.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi smiled, and leaned back onto the hospital bed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because. I was afraid. Afraid of what might happen. To our friendship. To what everyone else thought of me."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know. I'm glad. I hope you know that I love you." Kassi yawns and falls asleep in Rosa's arms.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whose house do we go to?))