1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Emma & True

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Hey!!! What do you like to do? And sorry but I'll brb in about half an hour

message 2: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments okay but i'm up for anything!

message 3: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Sorry that was longer then I expected. Do you like romance?

message 4: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments yes! love!

message 5: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments So do you want to do like a forbidden romance? Maybe werewolves?

message 6: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments oh that sounds good!! but i'll brb sorry

message 7: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Alright! How long?

message 8: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments hey sorry it took so long!! you ready for carries?

message 9: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments It's alright, and yeah sure!! So do you want to be the guy or girl? And I was thinking they could be in different packs and then get together in a Romeo and Juliet thing.

message 10: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments yeah that's a cool idea. i'll be the girl.

message 11: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Alright! Can you make your charrie first? And I was thinking high school ages.

message 12: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments okay

name: clair
looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/3358585...

background: clair is a shy and quite girl with a dark secret. she scared of what she is and her parents don't understand. she feels like a freak and she just wishes for someone who would understand.

message 13: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Name: Reese
Appearance: tall, buff, dark hair, green eyes, attractive.
Personality: Reese is part of a wolf pack, his father abandoned him at a young age and left him with his human mother who knows nothing. He is quiet but strong, a kind friend, loving and caring, and intelligent. He also just wants to find a girl who won't be creeped out by him being a werewolf, because all the wolves in his pack are male.

message 14: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments wow i like him lol do you want to start?

message 15: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Lol sure. How should it start? Maybe they both go to the woods to change to wolves and meet each other? OOOOOO what if she was the last surviving female werewolf?

message 16: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments oh that'd be great!! sure then they could recognize each others sent from the woods when they're at school.

message 17: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Lol I'm completely changing the storyline but I kinda have a better idea if you want to hear it?

message 18: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments yeah i'm all ears well eyes in this case lol

message 19: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Lol. Okay so he's in this pack, and his mom doesn't know about him being a wolf at all, and maybe she just started to become a werewolf and had no clue about it at all, and thinks she's the only one in the world and then she meets him, and maybe she could live on her own, because she was nervous that her foster parents would find out, because her parents left her after she was born?

message 20: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments yeah but how about her parents were killed? and she's still the last female wolf right?

message 21: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Sure that sounds good! And yeah

message 22: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments okay do you still want to start?

message 23: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments or i can?

message 24: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Sorry I was eating! And you can if you want.

message 25: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments okay um..

she woke up sweating and hot with the memory of her nightmare fresh in her mind. She was running, but not on two legs. she was running on all four's. As she stopped to get a drink of water from a nearby lake, she saw her reflection in the water. it was a wolf. she was terrified but paused as she looked into the eye's of the wolf. they were her's! She looked at the clock, it was half an hour before she had to get up. knowing she wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep. She took a shower and changed into some jeans and a gray v-neck. after throwing on a black jacket and a faded light blue beenie, she grabbed her bag and car keys. She drove down the familiar gravel road that lead to the woods. She always loved the woods it helped her calm down. after a while she headed toward the high school feeling more calm then when she woke up this morning.

message 26: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese went to school, not knowing when his next change was gonna be. He looked around anxiously, to make sure no one was watching as he cut through the woods.

message 27: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments ...

message 28: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments ((my bad i thought i had posted it at school but it didn't work. stupid computers))

She walked into class taking her usual set next to the window that showed the wood behind the school. The bell rang and kids started filing in. the teacher started the class by talking about the solar system and its planets and moons. bored she looked out the window, and she saw two eyes staring straight at her. She turned to see if anyone else had noticed them but when she turned back they where gone.

message 29: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He looked at her through the window briefly. She was pretty. He continued running outside because he felt the change coming. He was all blotchy and his eyes were changing colour, his hair growing.

message 30: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments After class clair ran straight to the restroom. She checked all the stalls to make sure she was alone. When the coast was clear she ran the water and splashed some on her face. Was she imagining things know? What was up with her lately? the nightmares and know this. she grabbed some paper towels to wipe her face, getting herself together she walked out of the bathroom.

message 31: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He went out to the woods by the school, quickly to make sure no one saw him.

((She should start changing and go out to the woods))

message 32: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments ((okay))

She was walking toward her next hour when her teeth started aching. they felt like they where being pulled out. She reached up to touch them when she realized her nails had grown long and sharp, like claws. Scared someone would notice she ran out of the school building and into the woods. Then her clothes started ripping as she was running then suddenly she wasn't running on two feet she way running on four. A realization struck her. It was her dream! Her dream was coming true and she was terrified!

message 33: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese was behind a bush and took his clothes off, and changed. He panted and sniffed the air, smelling something different.

message 34: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments Clair let her dream play out. she went to the lake. the same one she say in her dream. When she got there she was completely changed and tired. she leaned into get a drink of water and saw her reflection. there she was just like in her dream the unfamiliar wolf with the very familiar eye's.

message 35: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese smelled her, and realized she was the last female. He ran as quick as he could to find her, and saw her by the lake. He watched her from a distance.

message 36: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments After a long drink of water she layed down on a nearby rock. She closed her eye's, tired, listening to the birds. then she smelled something. it was strong like it was close but she didn't see anything. then she heard a cracking of a twig. and she was on alert.

message 37: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He cracked the twig and stepped back, still watching her. She was a beautiful wolf. He knew she was his soulmate, but he needed to get closer to know.

message 38: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments After a long and silent pause she layed her head back down. allowing her self to relax and nap.

message 39: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He went out once she was asleep, moving close to her hesitantly. He recognized her, but didn't know from where.

message 40: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments She was dreaming this time the dream had started where it had left off and she was by the lake again. But this time she was sleep. She saw herself through someone else's eyes. they walked up to her and was watching her while she slept. Then she woke up it was morning and she was clothes less. cold and scared she walked back the way she come. on her way she found a few pieces of clothing that weren't completely shredded and threw them on. she found her car in the parking lot and drove home.

message 41: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He was watching her the whole time, while she slept to when she left. She was beautiful, and he knew who she was. He was a bit embarrassed that he saw her naked, but he didn't really mind.

message 42: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments After a warm shower and a change into new clothes. she thought of skipping school after the nights events but decided that if she did it would be like a normal day. like she was a normal person. but she wasn't. normal people don't turn into wolves in the middle of the day or at all. but she went anyways not wanting to consern her parents.

message 43: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments ((They should meet up at school))

He went to school the next day, hoping to confront her.

message 44: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments ((yeah that's what i was thinking))

She walked into class this time sitting away from the window. scared of what she might see.

message 45: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments ((Should he meet her in class, in between, at lunch, or during another change?))

He walked by again, looking in. He saw her but she was far off. He kept walking, his heart racing.

message 46: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments ((maybe in class))

the bell rang and as usual the kids came filing in. she got some mean looks from some of the students but ignored them.

message 47: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese walked in, and sat next to her casually.

message 48: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments A guy took the seat next to her she couldn't help herself from staring. He was undeniably attractive. with eyes green and beautiful. and hair that gave midnight a run for its money. He looked over at her and embarrassed that she was caught staring at him she looked away.

message 49: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He smiled softly at her and chuckled. "You okay?" He asked her.

message 50: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments she looked up at him fazed by his beautiful smile and stammered out a reply,"y-y-yes"

« previous 1 3