Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Giveaways > BETA Readers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Jun 03, 2013 07:43AM) (new)

Christina Belcher (christinasmithbelcher) I am in search for 2 Beta Readers for a book that has NOT been released yet. I am looking for the Beta reader to provide me with errors/re-wording/etc corrections that need to be made. HONEST suggestions as well.

In return for this I will provide, either a kindle version or paperback version to the reader for payment, when it is released on Amazon.

Please PM or provide your interest here.

csbbooks@gmail.com

Thank you!!!!!! see synopsis below.

Growing up outside of Stellamaris, a strange village run by a blood goddess cult, Amirae is traumatized by the memory of the tortuous and gruesome murder of her sorceress mother by the village’s high priests. Nightly screams, missing children, and rumors of an eighteen-year-old young man trained in the dark arts of magic and the worship of Pirila, a dark goddess of blood, haunt her dreams at night. Her path crosses with a wandering elf,Kailen whom was banished from his homeland for false accusations of murder. Young and determined to discover themselves, they decide to adventure forward to seek help from the priestesses of the Lady Moon in Arwen Ithil to fight the blood goddess. Amirae volunteers to receive the power of the moon and save the village from Pirila’s deathly grasp, disrupting the endless cycle of fear, bloodshed, and death. Will they succeed in time?

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hull (kellyvan) | 37 comments You might want to say what it's about :)

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Belcher (christinasmithbelcher) you are absolutely right! *slaps forehead* I got excited and got ahead of myself!!!

synopsis to be added!!!!

Thank you Kelly!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread