1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > True and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Hey! Could you make your character first?

message 2: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments yeah it'll be a while tho so sorry if it take long...

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Oh no problem! I'll make mine. Are you a pretty detailed roleplayer? I try to be as best as I can.

message 4: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments yea me too

message 5: by Cassie (last edited Jun 03, 2013 07:52AM) (new)

Cassie Okay. Heres mine. I really don't have a personality, it just goes with it in the rp.

Name:Taylor Sadha

Looks: http://25.media.tumblr.com/73f6295949...

message 6: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments okay cute! heres mine he's kind of the badboy type. the dark and mysterious type.

name: alexander blak
looks: http://weheartit.com/entry/61385591

message 7: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Yours is cute too. (: Can you start?

message 8: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments sure

The bell rang. late. "great" Alex thought. first day and i'm late. Even though it was in the middle of the school year Alex decided to enroll for one reason, and that reason was Taylor. He knew he shouldn't be here but he couldn't help himself he just had to see her. He needed to meet her.

message 9: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Taylor was already in the school, at her locker. She had met a cute guy over the summer, named Alex. They had flirted and stuff, but she didn't think it would go farther than that. Her friends all told her he had a girlfriend anyway, so eventually she would get friend-zoned.

message 10: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments As he walked into class he noticed her sitting alone and took the empty seat next to hers. She seemed to be distracted by her phone so he leaned in close to her and whispered "hey there"

message 11: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She looked up and saw Alex. "Alex!", she said smiling. "Wait you aren't supposed to be here.", she said, eyes getting bigger as she looked around, making sure no one saw him.

message 12: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "Don't worry its okay they don't check the schools. I'll be fine no one here knows me." he says, "except for you."

message 13: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Except for me.", she says smiling. "Why are you here anyways?", she asked.

message 14: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "i wanted to see you" he says blushing a little, "how have you been? break any hearts yet?" he asked with a big smile with a little wonder and worry in his eyes.

message 15: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She was the one to blush now, looking at the table. "I've been well, and well not the heart I want to have or break.", she said the last part quietly, so he couldn't hear it that well.

message 16: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments he gently lifts her head up to his face and leans in but before he got the chance to kiss her the teacher stole are attention by clapping his hands and starting class. he dropped her face and sat back in his chair as the teacher when on about astronomy.

message 17: by Cassie (last edited Jun 03, 2013 02:42PM) (new)

Cassie "He's about to kiss me.", she thought as he leaned in. When the teacher started ranting about astronomy, she had lost her chance. She looked at Alex, and pursed her lips, and went back to her phone under the desk. Stolen kiss.

message 18: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (( I will not be on for awhile tonight, have this dinner/dance thing to attend for my graduation.))

message 19: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments finally the bell rings and school is out. he see's Taylor at her locker and starts moving toward her. suddenly he stops. he notices another guy with blond hair walk up to her and starts talking to her. so he walks up behind her and grabs her by the waist protectively. "hey, who's this?" he asked giving the guy a dangerous look that says back off.

message 20: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments ((aww okay))

message 21: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Yeah yeah, Andrew.", she said laughing. "Cause I would totally do that." She feels a hand slip around her waist, she turns her head slightly to see Alex, and smiled. "Just Andrew. A friend.", she said, noticing the way Alex was looking at him.

message 22: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "what are your plans after school? cause i was thinking it might involve going to the fair with me?" he asked. the fair was up for the next to days and Alex still hadn't gone. he was hoping that Taylor would go. but with all the long speeches he's been getting from the archangles he hasn't had the time. but know sense they where off his back about seeing Taylor he decided now was the best time.

message 23: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Yeah, that sounds great.", she said smiling as she waved bye to Andrew and faced him. She smiled, really wanting him to kiss her for real now. She took his hand and squeezed it, encouraging him.

message 24: by True (last edited Jun 03, 2013 03:06PM) (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments he looked down at there hands then looked up at her. "you're car or mine?", he asked giving her a little wink as they walked out together. walking toward the schools parking lot.

message 25: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Yours.", she said, she had butterflies in her stomach when he winked at her. She licked her lip, and tried to hide the blush that was slowly appearing on her face.

message 26: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments They hoped into his black jeep and he started his car. on there way to the fair he felt a little embarrassed of his car. there was trash on the floor and blankets in the back seat. it had a lingering smell of Irish soap and cigarettes. so he rolled down the windows and put on the AC hopping to get the smell out. it was late in the afternoon and there was a chilling wind breezing by.

message 27: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She could smell something smoky, and tried not to show she could smell it. When he rolled down the windows, she got shivers, goosebumps on her arms and body. She turned around and grabbed the blanket. "This is clean, right?", she said smirking at him.

message 28: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "yeah, but this might be more comfortable." he said grabbing his old gray jacket from the backseat and giving it to her. He parked the car and hopped out, then ran over to her side of the car and put his arm over her shoulders as they walked into the fair.

message 29: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She smiled. "Thanks.", she said. She hoped that her fellow angels weren't here. They could report her and than that wouldn't be good. She squinted her eyes and looked around, but she couldn't see any.

message 30: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments They walked up to the ticket booth and he bought them some tickets. "what do you want to do first?", he asked her.

message 31: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "You.", she said winking at him.

message 32: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments He laughed a good wholesome laugh. Like it came from deep inside. This is why he liked her although she was an angle she had a twinkle of reble in her eye's when she looked at him. "be careful what you wish for", he told her winking, "you just might get it." He walked her toward the arcade. When he saw the air hockey table he got an idea. " i bet i could beat you at air hockey", he says smiling at her.

message 33: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Ha, no way.", she said, running over to one side and said. "Come on!", she said, smiling. She'll turn him on eventually. She bit her lip, just thinking about it. The air hockey table lit up and she started to hit the puck.

message 34: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments The score was tied up and the next one to make a goal won. Taylor was good but he had to win. He hit the puck in her goal and the table lights started glowing showing he won. "ha! I win!", he says throwing his hands up victoriously.

message 35: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She opened her mouth, shocked. "Congrats.", she says smiling. Angel side made her do that, but demon side just wanted to go over there and wipe that huge smile off his face.

message 36: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments he walked up in front of her and smirked. "so what's my prize?" he asked her with a seductive voice.

message 37: by Cassie (new)

Cassie She looked up at him, her finger trailing down his arm. "Oh I don't know.", she said, teasing him.

message 38: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "well, i'll collect my prize someday." He told her. "hey you hungry? How about we grab...", he stopped mid-sentience. something wasn't right he thought. He leaned in and whispered into her ear,"Stay her", he told her. Then walked off. he walked out of the fair and into the parking lot. There he saw him. his brother was leaned against his car with his arms crossed.
"what do you think your doing?!", his brother asked. "I don't know what your talking about", he replied.
"I'm talking about you messing with that angle! you know our kinds don't mix."
"Where just friends"
"Friends? since when where you friends with an angle or anyone at that matter?"
"since now"
"look i'm just looking out for you. the archangles have been asking questions."
"what did you say?!!"
"nothing!"
"you better not!"
"I wont but if you know what's best for you and her, you'll drop her"
"you have no business in what i do and nether do the archangles! So i advise you to leave! now!"

He walked away and went back into the fair to find taylor.

message 39: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Taylor stood. not knowing what to do. She felt a tap on her shoulder, she was turned around to face Andrew. "Andrew!", she said, looking past him, for Alex. "Hey.", he growled, glaring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that." Andrew bit in his cheek. "Alex is a demon, isn't he?", he said, arms crossed. "No!", Taylor said, eyes getting big. "He just looks the way he does.", she said. Andrew grabs her hand. "I'm just trying to protect you.", he says, whispering. "You know the archangels right?". Taylor rolls her eyes.

message 40: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments Alex walks back into the fair and goes to where he had told Taylor to wait but he couldn't find her. he looked around but didn't see her anywhere.

message 41: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "I should be getting back...", she trailed off, moving her hand from his grip. "Have fun in hell.", Andrew said, giving her one last look as he left. Taylor just shook her head and walked back toward where Alex told her to be, hoping he would be back.

message 42: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments Then he saw her, walking toward her. She looked angry. "what's wrong?", he asked her. "Where did you go?"

message 43: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Andrew.", she muttered, not meeting his eyes.

message 44: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "what did he do?!", he asked angrily. "i swear if he threatened you...i'll...i'll", he stopped knowing he didn't have to finish for her to understand.

message 45: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "It's nothing", she said meeting his eyes with a half smile. "He was just warning me.", she said, touching his arm.

message 46: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments "it nun of his business who you decide to hangout with", he said moving to where she had just come from. Hopping to catch him and give him a few words about keeping his mouth shut.

message 47: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Alex.", she said, looking at him. "Please don't leave me.", she said.

message 48: by True (last edited Jun 05, 2013 07:12AM) (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments He stopped and turned to look at her. She looked sad and scared. At that moment he wanted to go straight over to her and put him arms around her and tell her everything was going to be okay. instead he walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulder and said,"Come on lets go." He lead her to the car and it started raining. He took a deep breath calming the demon in him, then looked over at her and asked her,"Where to next? your place or mine?", with a smile and a wink.

message 49: by Cassie (new)

Cassie "Yours.", she said, looking out the window, pursing her lip. She knew he was trying to keep up the bad boy persona, but she really wanted him to hug her, hold her hand, whisper little nothings in her ear, turn her on. But he wasn't like that. They were from two different worlds, of course they both had different ideas, but isn't that what a relationship, if this was even one, was about?

message 50: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 147 comments He felt bad for getting angry and could tell she was upset. so he grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze. Trying to tell her it okay.

« previous 1