Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

I Am Going To Scream

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tess OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! They just announced that Eddie's casting isn't being revealed until Frostbite. WTF?????

Makayla I read these books like four years ago so I may have forgotten a few things, but Eddie's a huge character even into the spinoff series Bloodlines. How can they possibly hold that off so long?

anilee It's because he's a pretty minor character in the first book; he's not plot-essential until Frostbite.

Karou I don't like that. Cast him in one movie just for him to turn around and die in the same movie.

Daniel Karou wrote: "I don't like that. Cast him in one movie just for him to turn around and die in the same movie."

What do you mean? Eddie is still alive, he's in the spin off series

Karou Daniel wrote: "Karou wrote: "I don't like that. Cast him in one movie just for him to turn around and die in the same movie."

What do you mean? Eddie is still alive, he's in the spin off series"

OH. I was thinking about Mason, not Eddie. It's been a while.

Nicole Daniel wrote: "Karou wrote: "I don't like that. Cast him in one movie just for him to turn around and die in the same movie."

What do you mean? Eddie is still alive, he's in the spin off series"

The guy who died was Mason.

Justine saulnier Yeah Manson died Eddie is still alive.

S.L.J. I re-read VA recently. Eddie has about 2 lines in the whole thing.

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) They better not mess up Eddie's casting too!
They messed up EVRY1's casting xcept for Dimitri's... SRSLY! HAVE PPL LEARNED NUTHIN FROM THE CASTING DISASTER FOR THE CITY OF BONES MOVIE ????

((but i wudnt mind if Enrique Iglasias was cast as Dimitri instead.... ;)