Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
Hearts In Exile (Tallenmere, #3) by Mysti Parker Mysti Parker

Genre: Fantasy Romance

Hearts In Exile

Book Description:

In Tallenmere, fate has a way of catching up with you...

Somewhere, hidden in the waters of the Southern Sea, lies an island unlike any other. Within the amber glow of its pyrogem-laden cliffs, legend says the very heart of the dragon god Drae keeps the island, and its occupants, alive.

Loralee Munroviel, daughter of Leogard's High Priestess Arianne, had no idea what she would face when she arrived by boat ten years ago and was left alone in exile. All she knew about Draekoria's inhabitants was written in one tattered notebook. Now, her life revolves around keeping Drae's descendants happy. Never in her life did she imagine being a Dragon Keeper.

Captain Igrorio Everlyn, known as Sir Robert to his unit of Holy Paladins, has faced his share of hell, battling the evils of Emperor Sarvonn's tyranny and the dark god Tyr's abominations. But none of that compares to the ten years of hell he's been without Loralee, presumed dead.

One freak storm changes everything. Now the two of them must fight to reestablish the delicate balance of the island before the dragons take things into their own hands. Through it all, they discover the secrets that kept them, and their hearts, exiled for a decade.

Hearts In Exile Book #3 in stand-alone series

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Mark | 82 comments Mark
markmmm77@comcast.net
mobi

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments Lori
lori529@comcast.net
pdf

also I am Hosting this book on my blog today with a giveaway.
http://thereaderhaevn.wordpress.com

funny I don't have the book.

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Hi Mark and Lori--just emailed you the files! Thanks very much for reading and reviewing :)

Stefanie Pristavu (wim13) | 10 comments Me wanty Mysti! Don't forget me!! You already have my address ;)

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Stefanie wrote: "Me wanty Mysti! Don't forget me!! You already have my address ;)"

Hey Stef!!! Good to hear from you again! I think we've all been chasing our tails lately. :) What format would you like, and I'll send it out to you.

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Thank you Mark!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed it :)

Mark | 82 comments Mysti wrote: "Thank you Mark!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed it :)"
Are the first two available to review?

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Yes if you'd like to read and review I can send them. Mobi, right?

message 11: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark | 82 comments Yes thanks

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Sent :)

Monica (catya77) Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

Monica (catya77) Hello.
If you still need readers/reviewers, I'd love to read your book
I prefer mobi but can also do pdf

email= catya77@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Monica

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Yep, I'll take reviewers! I"ll send you a Mobi. Thanks Monica!

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Just emailed it to you Monica. Thanks again!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 208 comments I'd like to read to review this book if there are copies available.

wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com
epub please

message 18: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
sent in your request Angie

Mysti Parker | 35 comments Sent! Thanks for requesting Angie and thanks for the notice Tana. ~Mysti

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hearts In Exile (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mysti Parker (other topics)