Proud Of It! discussion

How Has This Group Helped You?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This group has helped me, by letting me know I am beautiful, and needed. Irreplaceable. It let me know that even though I'm lesbian, I'm still just as important as you.

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) This group has helped me because its shown me that I'm not abnormal. I'm just someone struggling because I'm against the norm of society. Instead, I'm have a stutter, I'm not beautiful, I'm not straight. But that's okay. Because I'm me. And if I'm happy with me, that's all that matters.

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) Try having it all the time ;)

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) I'm glad yours cleared up at least reasonably! :)

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) Jessy wrote: "Yeah sometimes it comes back :/ but I've learned to deal with it. Just sometimes it can be hard for people to follow what I'm saying"

Oh, I know exactly how that feels!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessy wrote: "I'm glad dear Kassi <3333"

:)))

I stutter a lot. I talk a lot online, but in real life, hardly ever.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just...afraid to blurt out the wrong thing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL. I am just naturally quiet.

LOVE YOU!!!! "SEE" you later.

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollycoulson) Have fun Jessy!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

This group has helped me a lot. Seeing all of these stories of people who have been through far worse than me and had made it to this point of seeing past it has really helped me see that here is hope and strength past all of the crap in life.

message 11: by AlanCummingFan (new)

AlanCummingFan    (Morgona505) | 31 comments this group helped me a lot gave me someone to talk to when I needed it im very greatful

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

its helped me somewhat because i get to talk to people

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

deleted user wrote: "its helped me somewhat because i get to talk to people"

Ahhh!!!!! She deleted her account.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) It has helped me, because I have people to talk to, and people who has been through the same thing as me.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

This group has helped me because all of you guys are amazing and I think, in some ways, you guys might understand me better than my family.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wow. I'm sorry.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi: Aphro {Life is short, why care?} wrote: "deleted user wrote: "its helped me somewhat because i get to talk to people"

Ahhh!!!!! She deleted her account."

I'm back ^^

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess that's good Jessy.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good:) any suggestions on how I can learn to accept my body?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall try that.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hopefully:)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too. :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Love you too <3 <3

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice! Me too! <3 <3

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. You too:)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs back*

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

=D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

('> It's a penguin!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR! I love penguins

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! They are my second favorite animal. Owls are my favorite.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I like pandas too:)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah:)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!

message 34: by Summer (new)

Summer (wildskf) This group has helped me realize that I am not alone in the things I've gone through or the things I've done. Admittedly, I don't have many friends and the ones I do have, while great and very sympathetic, just don't understand what is like to struggle with your identity and to be treated badly because of it. Just talking about it with people who understand what it is like has really helped me come to terms with a lot of it; stuff I haven't really been able to talk about with anyone for, like, ten years.

message 35: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) This group has definitely helped me! I need to be more active though because I'm really bad about that :/ There are a lot of really supportive people who are really nice and it's awesome to be able to come to a group and not have to worry about being judged :)

message 36: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) This group has helped my by introducing me to a lot of really nice people that I can totally relate to. (It's not much, but at least its a start.) :)

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) This group has helped me in so many ways:) just to name a few:
-meeting amazing new people
-learning how to be better at helping people
-finding another 'fanily'

message 38: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) *family

message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Thanks:) Love ya <3

message 40: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Jessy wrote: "Yay!!!!! :DDDD"

:)

message 41: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 316 comments this group helped me boost my self esteem

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

This group has made me feel free to be open about my problems without judging me.

It's also boosted my self esteem.

I feel less alone because of this awesome group!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Jess. This group has made ME happy.:D

message 44: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 757 comments Wow Jessie looking at this thread i can say you truly are a role model

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Jess, you're a role model for me too:)

message 46: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Me three! ^w^

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessy, this group is rubbish...nobody gives a damn about anyone with fictional or slightly smutty problems like my chronic flatulance, nobody cares....I have posted several times about my addiction to writing fictional and deliberately rage-inducing posts and nobody has offered support....It is an outrage that I even get away with it.....
(How far did you get before realising this was complete nonsense ? THIS GROUP IS FRIKKIN AWESOME ! I HAVE NEVER MET A BUNCH OF MORE RECEPTIVE OR EMPATHIC INDIVIDUALS....AND JESSY YOU INSPIRE AND MAKE TIME FOR THEY LOT OF US !)
<3

message 48: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Esseffsee ~ May Contain Nuts ! wrote: "Jessy, this group is rubbish...nobody gives a damn about anyone with fictional or slightly smutty problems like my chronic flatulance, nobody cares....I have posted several times about my addiction..."

This reminds me of a Youtube comment I read once. XD It went a little something like this:

"OMG your music sucks so much!!! ... Now that I have your attention, you are amazing and I love your stuff! :D"

I don't remember what it was for, only that it made me laugh because it was awesome, just like this post. ^w^

message 49: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angeltrin1) | 17820 comments Mod
You KNOW you deserve it!

message 50: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angeltrin1) | 17820 comments Mod
Well we all help in our own, unique ways!!

« previous 1