Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Beneath Your Beautiful (Beautiful, #1)
This topic is about Beneath Your Beautiful
Book Cover Help > Cover

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments PLEASE can someone remove my cover????? PLEASE!!! The cover hasn't been revealed yet!! PLEASE!!

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee sure. :) let us know when it is, so we can add the correct one.

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee done.

message 4: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments THANK YOU!!! The cover goes live at 6pm EST tonight!! Thank you for taking it down!!

message 5: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments It's the right cover, it just hasn't been revealed yet :)

message 6: by Renee (new)

Renee yeah I realised, I made a comment about that change so no one would htink I was a spammer. :)
Are you going to put it up again tonight at 6pm? Hope you enjoy it when it finally comes out!

message 7: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments Renee, Can you by any chance tell me how you guys got the cover because I haven't added it yet?

message 8: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments RENEE, IF YOU WEREN'T IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I'D TACKLE HUG YOU!! THANK YOU!! Yes, cover reveal is at 6pm so it can go back up after that :)

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee I actually don't know. Possibly your publisher added it or maybe it was leaked somewhere online or maybe the cover designer released it early? MAybe check with the publisher of your book. Hope this helps.

message 10: by Renee (new)

Renee Also, is Beneath Your Beautiful only being released as an e-book or are there other editions that need to be added?

message 11: by Renee (new)

Renee Tamsyn wrote: "RENEE, IF YOU WEREN'T IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I'D TACKLE HUG YOU!! THANK YOU!! Yes, cover reveal is at 6pm so it can go back up after that :)"

Do you have the image, because I deleted it so I can't put it up anymore, unless your publisher is going to put it up? Good luck with the reveal!

message 12: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments It must've been leaked because I'm self-publishing & the photographer is doing the reveal with me. It's just in ebook format.

message 13: by Renee (new)

Renee oh okay. Well, I have no idea how it could have been up then. You should be able to add the cover yourself because you are the author. :)
Good luck!

message 14: by Tamsyn (new) - added it

Tamsyn Bester | 15 comments Renée wrote: "Tamsyn wrote: "RENEE, IF YOU WEREN'T IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I'D TACKLE HUG YOU!! THANK YOU!! Yes, cover reveal is at 6pm so it can go back up after that :)"

Do you have the image, because I deleted it..."

I still have the cover, I'll put it back up after the reveal - Thank you for all your help!!!

message 15: by Renee (new)

Renee You're welcome. :)