Amazon Kindle discussion

Reviewer's Haven > Reviewer for Mystery/Suspense/Thillers.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lavada (new)

Lavada (kraftyvada) | 17 comments I am a reviewer and an avid reader! I love to read mystery/thrillers with a strong female lead. I post in Amazon & GRs and will post on another site if author wants and I can figure out how to do it! I only post positive reviews as I do not like to post negativity. I can let the author know I've had trouble with the book if they want. I do email the author when I post my reviews if I have their email address so they know I have completed the book and the reviews are posted. I do not post spoilers and my reviews do not include typos etc. normally the book I'm reviewing is in process of being corrected or a draft. I read the book for content and enjoyment. I hope this thread is still active. Authors please keep me in mind. Since I started reviewing, I have dealt and come friends with several authors! If I enjoy the book I love to stay in touch!

message 2: by Roger (new)

Roger Weston | 35 comments Hi Lavada, I'm wondering if you might be interested in reading The Assassin's Wife. Meg is a strong female lead, some say too strong. I'm curious to see what your thoughts might be. Thanks!

message 3: by Lavada (new)

Lavada (kraftyvada) | 17 comments Sure! Would love to. krafty_vada@yahoo.com

message 4: by Roger (new)

Roger Weston | 35 comments I just sent a Kindle copy to your email. Thanks!

message 5: by E.J. (new)

E.J. Lamprey (goodreadscomelegsabiff) | 18 comments Hi Lavada, I'm about to publish the 3rd in my series of whodunits and think you might like them? I'd be happy to email a Kindle copy of One Two Buckle My Shoe

message 6: by Lavada (new)

Lavada (kraftyvada) | 17 comments E.J. wrote: "Hi Lavada, I'm about to publish the 3rd in my series of whodunits and think you might like them? I'd be happy to email a Kindle copy of One Two Buckle My Shoe"

Great would love to

message 7: by Enrico (new)

Enrico Antiporda | 9 comments Hi Lavada,
I wonder if you can take on A Light in the Cane Fields. It received a tour de force review from Publishers Weekly. It's free right now at Amazon, from 11/20-11/22,2013: http://www.amazon.com/A-Light-Cane-Fi...

Let me know.

Regards

message 8: by E.J. (new)

E.J. Lamprey (goodreadscomelegsabiff) | 18 comments Lavada wrote: "E.J. wrote: "Hi Lavada, I'm about to publish the 3rd in my series of whodunits and think you might like them? I'd be happy to email a Kindle copy of One Two Buckle My Shoe"

Great would love to"

Thanks! emailed today

message 9: by Roger (last edited Nov 24, 2013 12:25PM) (new)

Roger Weston | 35 comments Hi Lavada,
Thanks for reading The Assassin's Wife. I'm glad you liked it!

Roger Weston

message 10: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Comley (melcom) | 52 comments Hi Lavada,

I have a series of six thrillers if you're interested. :-)

Cruel Justice is the first book in the series.

Mel