1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Alice x Daance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

here :)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Hiya! Sorry for the late response. So, any cravings/ideas you've been wanting to do lately?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

np :D

um no not really wbu?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Same. X) I like doing fantasy and boy x boy rps the most, but I'm pretty much good with anything except incest and teacher/student.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking... something about a mental assylum? perhaps some 'odd' ways of helping the patients?
um um um if you wanna get naughty ryt ? love triangle? arranged marriage ? um and incest ? or um um um Friends getting hot but not dating ? um teacher student ?
Paranormal Romance
Master/slave
Kidnapper
Runaways
best friends
end of the world
Stepbrother/stepsister
Romance/danger
Cheater
Forced marriage
I can elaborate the theme once you chose if you want :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

what about these ideas ??

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments The mental assylum sounds slightly interesting, but not really sure about that one. Also paranormal romance or the end of the world sounds interesting as well. X)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

um mental assylum ?? but ya it has mature scenes

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

one para of 4-5 lines maybe

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

but depends on us we can spik them say next day

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments No, I meant how detailed are the more mature scenes? And what do you mean by spik?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

*skip sry typo

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Oh, okay. I'm not really sure how well I'll do, because I've never done something like this before, but I'm willing to try it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

cool :)
so mental asylum it is then ?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Sure. Charas? And should we do first or third person?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Oh, and the plot. Can't really forget that. XP

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:31AM) (new)

its like there is a popular girl and a normal guy studying in a college together , the guy have a crush on her since he first saw her but he never had the courage to say that ........ He was I great singer, song write and the girl was too thats why she noticed him and they became friends, then more then friends some thing like friends with benefit ? the girl finds out that she was a mental patient and goes hospital of years --away from the boy's life after few years they crash into each other and they did *physical interaction* which made the girl feels much better as in the physical means were her meds

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments ...Um, what? Sorry, you kind of lost me.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

done

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i edited it read that again

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Okay. I get it up until the girl finds out she's a mental patient. That's the part that's kind of throwing me off.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok its like her cure is physical not medical

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments No, no, I get that part. (Sorry I'm being so difficult). What's confusing me so much is that you're saying that she found out she was a mental patient. That's what's throwing me off so much. Was she a patient before and is going back, or...? Sorry, I'm overthinking this a lot, I know. I'm just really confused. :/

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

she will find out um make be few accidents will happen and she wont remember or she screams for no reason
np its ok i was confused to :P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Oh, okay. That makes more sense. Thanks. X) So...Charas? I'm playing the guy, right? Or did you want to?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

can i be the girl ?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Sure. Actually, I prefer being the guy. I hate playing girl charas; I'm terrible at it. (Which is both rather sad and ironic.)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

awww np :)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Haha. Anyways, who wants to make their chara first?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

can u plz plz :P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Sure. How detailed do you want? Because I know that some people want to develop the charas more in the rp, so I didn't know if you were one of those people.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

no :P i am not that detailed u ?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Depends, really. I tend to do my chara profile so that it matches the other person's-like if they only do name, age, and appearance, then I just do name, age, and appearance. I typically do name, age, personality, appearance, history, and possibly any other info, such as likes and dislikes. But it really all depends. X)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

oh I just do name, age, and appearance

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Okay. That's fine. X)

Name: Toni Johnson
Appearance: Short, jet-black hair and sea-green eyes. He's about 6'2 and between muscular and lean. He wears a combination of light and dark clothing, but he usually wears more of the slightly tight, darker clothing. He has his right ear pierced with a small silver loop and he has a tattoo of barbed wire around his left bicep. (No significant reason. Just 'cause. XP)

(Think that's about it...This okay?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ya sure :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Name :annabeth
Looks :https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Cool. X) Who wants to start?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

can u :P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Sure. ^ u ^ Do you want me to start while they're at college or when Annabeth is already in the mental hospital?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

college pplz :)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments (Okey-dokey. X))

Toni leaned back on his hands as he stared up at the clear blue sky. It was a beautiful day, the sun shining brightly and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves on the trees gently. A notebook lay open on Toni's lap, the page filled with words and squibbles and splotches. He was trying to write another song, but he just couldn't find the right words yet.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna walked to her fav bench on campus but someone was sitting there already she sighed and walked to the other side of the lake and took her guitar out starting to play

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Toni was still staring up at the sky, deep in thought, when the sounds of a guitar being played caught his attention. He looked out across the lake and saw a girl strumming her guitar. Toni closed his eyes and gently bobbed his head in time with the guitar; the girl played pretty well.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna was almost done time composing her song so she starts singing it

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Toni blinked open his eyes in surprise as he heard the girl start to sing. He smiled at how pretty both her song and voice were, but being on the rather shy side, Toni didn't know how to tell her this personally.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Soon her friends gathered around her and they started having a blast and sings more song she was cheered and loved by every one

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments The more the song went on, the more Toni wanted to approach the girl. But then more people gathered around her, and he held back, not really sure about approaching a large group like that. With a soft sigh of regret, Toni turned back to his notebook, tapping his pen, trying to come up with decent lyrics. But his eyes kept flickering up to the girl, and he couldn't concentrate.

« previous 1