Gay Authors discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 1 comments Hello, I'm from Australia, living in the sub-tropical splendour that is Brisbane.

I've been writing stories and poetry for years and recently realised my dream by writing and publishing my first novel, Out of Time which is a kind of lesbian time travel road adventure love story.

I'm currently working on my second novel, The Ganden Gambit, which features my two heroines from Out of Time and is set in the Himalayas.

Since Out of Time has yet to be the bestseller it deserves to be, I continue to work as a librarian - a job I love.

I have a Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/LesleyDimmock... and you can find me on Twitter as @elldeelosang

Out of Time is available at the Kindle and iTunes stores and if you want a print copy, visit Lulu.com or buy direct from me - got to shift those 3 boxes of books somehow!

message 2: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Jude (jeffreyjude) | 11 comments Welcome! It takes a bit of time for all those future best sellers to get the recognition they deserve... in the meanwhile, you can post an ad for your book with a link to purchase links, photos, etc.... here...

www.prideinspired.com