What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Meant to Be
This topic is about Meant to Be
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA Book where girl hates boy and school trip!! [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 02, 2013 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer | 3 comments YA Book About girl/guy with love/hate and take a trip.

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 02, 2013 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer | 3 comments Ok the cover is red with a ferris wheel or a building. Not exactly sure but the couple is kissing on the front. The girl is smart and intelligent and the guy is a jokester and a real flirt. It starts off with them flying and then they land at the airport and the rest of the book continues from their. I remember that there is another guy there she likes but he doesnt really like her. I really want to figure it out because I am dying to read it.

message 3: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 127 comments I'm assuming you haven't actually read this yet. If so, then when did you see it? (How old wpuld you say the book is?)

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
Jenny, I deleted your duplicate posting. You don't need to restart the thread each time, just go in and "bump" it (typing in bump in the comment box is all you need.) About once a month is find.

How did you find out about this book?

Jennifer | 3 comments Ok I finally found and I apologize I am new to goodreads and I am not exactly sure on how to get around the sight. Anyways the title was Meant to Be and thank you for the help.

message 6: by Moira (new) - added it

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Sounds a lot like Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill by Lauren Morrill.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
so you already solved the title Jenny?

message 8: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) I'm convinced it's solved. Moving & shelving.

message 9: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Turns out it's another for our new 'asked for more than once' shelf!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Meant to Be (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lauren Morrill (other topics)