Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14657 comments Mod
Sam's Place Stories by Bob Mustin Bob Mustin

Genre: Literary Southern fiction

Sam's Place: Stories

Book Description:

Step inside Sam's and you can play a game of eight ball, nurse a beer, or get to know a wayward preacher, a reformed hooker, an Iraq vet amputee - or Sam himself. You may watch a baby being born, see a deadly knife fight, or simply hear tall tales. But there's always a rough-hewn truth within the lies, and Sam's there to manage everything from birth to death with a righteous cant. All things considered, it isn't a bad world. Sam's Place is a collection of interwoven short stories that revolve around a local watering hole in the Alabama town of Striven. Pull up a chair and get to know the locals in this powerful and entertaining world that is Sam's Place.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Mobi(kindle), Epub (Nook) & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Rebecca Elswick (wwwgoodreadscomrebeccaelswick) | 50 comments Rebecca Elswick
rdelswick@hotmail.com
Mobi Kindle
I would love to read your book!

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Rebecca

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Honea | 1 comments i walked into a pool hall/road house in oxford, alabama one night in october 1972. all i wanted was a burger and coke, get back on the road. ... some dude had just laid a fellow out with a pool cue. the fellow's buddy was talking him out, draped over a shoulder.
i was ordering my burger, then realized the hair was crawling on the back of my neck.. i changed my order to a pre-wrapped piece of pecan pie, cup of coffee: got the hell out of there.
i think Mustin was there that night, or other nights just like it. Sam's Place is the collection of stories he gathered on those late nights. you can visit them without 'taking your life in your own hands.' .... tom honea

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Niyati

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sam's Place: Stories (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bob Mustin (other topics)