Clean Romances discussion

Historical Romance > Regency trilogy at bargain-basement prices

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linore (new)

Linore (linrose) | 27 comments My regency romance trilogy is on sale on Kindle right now. I saw this by accident, but I'm glad I caught it.
This page will show each of the three books that are deeply discounted. The first in the series is BEFORE THE SEASON ENDS at only $1.99. I hope someone here takes advantage of this sale.
These are traditional regencies with "a twist of faith."
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Is it in sale on amazon UK? :)

message 3: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 35 comments Lenore, I bought them all during the last few days. Can't wait to read them!

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim | 63 comments I read the first one Before the Season Ends when it was free on Kindle and I loved it! Definitely purchasing the rest of the series now that it is at such great prices!

message 5: by Linore (new)

Linore (linrose) | 27 comments Soph, I'll have to check the UK page; I don't know whether the sale extends there or not. Thanks for your interest.
Carolyn, thank you so much! I look forward to hearing how you liked them when you've had a chance to read.
and Kim, thank you, too! I'm so pleased you took advantage of that promotion.
I am always looking for new reviews on Amazon, by the way, (especially for Grosvenor Square, since that is the least reviewed book). If you post a review, let me know and I'll send you Coach and Four: Allisandra's Tale for free (kindle edition).
Hugs,
Linore

message 6: by Linore (new)

Linore (linrose) | 27 comments I just checked and it isn't on sale in the UK, but I did see there were some very low-priced used copies, if you're interested. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Before-Season...

message 7: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments Thanks! I shall check it out :)

message 8: by Linore (new)

Linore (linrose) | 27 comments Soph,
I always love to hear what Brits think of my books, so please do let me know how you like it, if indeed you end up getting and reading it! A good review from an English woman can make my day!

message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 209 comments :) I am sure I will read them some time :) they look great! :)

message 10: by Linore (new)

Linore (linrose) | 27 comments Wonderful. Thank you. :)