Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where the royals can go out riding within the castle grounds.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((P.S. I won't be active a lot for about a week. I'm moving..So yeah.........

Every time I'm online, like now, expect me to leave.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie looked across the meadow and ran a hand through Tempest's mane. She sighed at the familiarity of the place, content to be where she was. It had been several weeks since she'd actually ridden; for a while she hadn't been allowed to go outside for reasons her family would not tell her, and then there was the fact of being forced to practice dancing for her upcoming ball. As much as she was out in the meadow, many considered it her second home. In truth, it was more like coming home after being kept in a dark, musty prison cell. The castle was quite beautiful in reality, but sometimes it felt more like a cage.

She had been so deep in thought and maintaining her balance had become second nature to her, so she had almost forgotten Darby's presence. Besides, he was different from other boys somehow; it was like Cassie had been friends with him for years already. Looking to the horizon of soft grass and flowers, she spoke in a melodic tone that fit with the mood. "Do you ever find yourself needing solace in an isolated place? A place to get away, and just be yourself?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~ Izzy Lightfluer, Kick-Butt Shadowhunter wrote: "((P.S. I won't be active a lot for about a week. I'm moving..So yeah.........

Every time I'm online, like now, expect me to leave.))"

I'm going on vacation, so that works out. :)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Darby found himself trying to stay balanced on the back of the horse. So far, he was doing good and found himself enjoying himself. Maybe this wouldn't be as scary as he thought it would be.....

He looked at the princess when she spoke, a small frown on his face. But it soon vanished and he nodded, even though she couldn't see him. "Yeah, I do," he said.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's here for me. Out in the meadow, riding like no one is watching, and being freed of the restrains that come with being me." She hadn't meant to exactly say that at times she was unhappy being a princess, but that's the was her words tumbled out. Cassie frowned herself, realizing how it might sound to Darby. Though she wasn't entirely sure why she cared so much... Perhaps she was searching for a friend that could have her back and that wasn't a servant in the palace or a sibling. She was known for her kindness, yet just like her other siblings she was constrained to the ways of royalty. Take the coming of age ball for example.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Darby frowned again as he went over her words. Being royal had restrictions? Well, in a way, that made sense. After all, no one's life was that easy. But he didn't say his thoughts out loud. Instead he said, "This is a nice place to be. Beautiful even."

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Willow lay stretched out in the meadow flowers, her clothes hanging loose around her body. Her hair flowed down her neck and into the grass. Her eyes were closed and she seemed In utter peace

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is beautiful. That's why I always find myself coming back to this place." Cass smiled at the landscape around her. It was nice to finally share a piece of herself with someone, whether they were reluctant or not. It was an odd notion, but the young princess somehow felt that Darby understood her. "Enough about me; what about you? I'm quite interested to know what it's like to be born out of the nobility."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Well, this was a conversation twist he hadn't been expecting. Darby frowned slightly, but answered her without complaint. "It's not bad. I've worked a lot of jobs, discovering what I can and can't do," he said, aware of the scar on his wrist from his blacksmith training. "Sometimes it's rough, but I've managed to survive."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie nodded in response. She didn't really know what to say to that, since her whole life had been laid out before her without choice and without fear of going hungry. She had always been provided for, and here she was complaining about being a princess. She supposed she would feel differently about the nobility if she were Darby.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Darby remained silent when he was done speaking. He'd gotten used to the horse's movements by now, as they rode around the meadow. Part of the reason he stayed silent was because he didn't know what to say. She was a princess so..He didn't exactly know good topics to use when talking to royalty.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

The growing silence was becoming quite awkward on her part, yet Cassandra didn't particularly know how to break it. So she focused instead on reaching her spot in the farthest corner of the meadow, unable to be seen at the Stables. It was more of an isolated spot, but it was absolutely gorgeous.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) After a few minutes, when the corner Cass was heading to was in sight, Darby spoke. "How often do you come out here?" he asked, seeing the way she navigated the field with ease.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Every chance I have really. Sometimes I'll come several weeks in a row, and others I'll only be able to make it one day out of a week. But this is my getaway place. No one else knows about it, well, except for you and me." Cassie stopped under the large, ancient willow tree and dismounted. She looked up to where Darby still sat, waiting for him to hop off her horse.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Darby nodded as she talked. After she got off, he waited a moment. Then he mimicked her actions, dismounting the horse also. He didn't do it as smoothly as the princess, but he managed not to fall or twist his ankle when he hit the ground.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Immediately once Darby's feet hit the soft, green earth, let Tempest free to graze. She sat herself against the tree, leaned her head back, and just looked out under the cover of the tree. It was peaceful; something that had always set her mind at ease.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Darby, not sure what to do, sat down a few feet away and crossed his legs, a respectable distance from her.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Darby looked away from the princess, frowning faintly. He swore that he heard singing, but it was faint. Probably my imagination. Or someone else in the meadow, he thought. He felt edgy ever so slightly. What if it was a palace guard who saw him with the princess? He didn't want his family to get in trouble.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you hear that?" Cassie questioned, eyes closed as she leaned back against her tree. "I swear I heard singing." She opened her eyes to look at Darby curiously, it seemed to her that he had heard something.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie jumped out of sheer surprise and gaped at the boy in front of her. He looked Darby's age, maybe a little older. Where had he come from?! "Um, we were talking before you got here. Why?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Frowning, Cass looked closer at the boy's face. She felt that she should know him from somewhere, but had no idea where she should know him from. Sidestepping the question, presuming she should leave it rhetorical, she asked a question of her own. "I feel like I know you from somewhere but can't place it. How do I know you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gosh." Cassie blushed at his formality. "There's really no need for that. Please, get up. It's making me uncomfortable." At least she knew where she knew him from now.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"No 'your grace' either." Cassie shook her head, an amused look on her face. "It took a while to get Darby here to stop using 'your highness' as well. Though, he has been oddly quiet since you got here." Cassie narrowed her eyes in a questioning manner at her new friend before turning back to Skylar. Darby didn't seem too keen on talking at the moment, though she wouldn't mind whenever he decided to jump in. She wasn't exactly the type of girl that liked to talk all day.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Sorry guys! I'm not really on for the next few days. :( ))

Darby shrugged apologetically to the princess, then looked at the wizard. He knew that he had most likely been joking about telling the king, but it still made him uneasy. He couldn't afford to get his family in trouble. He nodded his head to Skylar in greeting.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((I won't be on for about a week :( ...))

"So," Cassie stirred awkwardly in the tense silence. Maybe it was just her that was feeling uncomfortable... "Any specific reason why you happened upon us in this formerly private section of the meadow?" There was reason for the emphasis; it had been her private section for peace and quiet for quite some time now. Unfortunately, the very day she decided to share a piece of her private world -her world growing slightly larger- with someone else, it's no longer private. Cassie supposed that her spot would no more be one of peace and quiet, undoubtedly because of the wizard in front of her. Sticking his nose in everything, where it doesn't belong. For once she wished never to need a constant search for a new quiet place that no one frequents just so she could be at peace, and alone. Though, it was never the other party's fault, Cassie just needed greater skills in finding an isolated place -other than her bedroom that is- to call her own.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sassy Sarah ;) wrote: "((I won't be on for about a week :( ...))

"So," Cassie stirred awkwardly in the tense silence. Maybe it was just her that was feeling uncomfortable... "Any specific reason why you happened upon us..."

"I guess that doesn't really matter." Cassie answered her own question seeing as Skylar didn't seem to want to answer it. Standing up, Cassie prepared to hop on her horse once again. She hadn't been here terribly long, but for some reason the meadow was becoming crowded. It was usually so empty, and no one but the royals were really supposed to be in it unless they were the gardeners who tended everything. Cassie sighed at the thought; there was no peace and quiet except for in her bedroom, the loneliness closing in on her. Outdoors it was okay to be alone, only because there were wide open spaces with vast amounts of beautiful scenery. "I should be heading back, as much as I would like to stay out here longer. Darby, let's go back to the stable." She needed to retreat from this situation, no longer finding comfort in the meadow. She needed somewhere to breath where no one was around; somewhere to be completely alone.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
((here?))

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments (( yep. ))

((KK))
Orb landed in the meadow and smiled as she looked around and at Lio

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio landed next to her. "This was a crazy day." he commented, hugging her.

she laughed and hugged him back "but it was a lot of fun" she says smiling

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio slumped down, and dropped to the ground. He was asleep.

"Lio?!" she says knelling beside him then realizes that he was asleep she smiles and pets his hair smiling at him

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio was talking in his sleep. "I love you Orb."

she smiled at him and says "i love you too sleep well lio" she says laying down her head on his chest

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio stirred in his sleep.

She slowly closed her eyes and falls asleep

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments (( remember to reply the CHB threads.. And when they wake up, somehing awesome will happen. ))

Lio ocntinued to sleep.

she kept close to him as she slept

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio woke all of a sudden, and turned his head to look at Orb.

she was still asleep keeping close to him

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio smiled and kissed her forehead.

she yawned and woke up slowly giving him a small sleepy smile still laying close to him

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments He pulled her closer,

she let him move her closer to him and kisses his lips gently

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments He kissed her back.

she kissed him deeper then slowly pulled away "so what's today's adventure?" she asks smiling

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I dont know." Lio replied.

she laughed and said "i guess we will have to let what happens happens" she says smiling

« previous 1 3 4 5