Percy Jackson Books and rp discussion

Chat > Chat room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Here you could talk to other people on goodreads!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) hello Meiyu I'm gonna read that book Percy Jackson Titan's curse =! tomorrow! so far the first two books are awesome!!! X[)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "You guys haven't read all of them yet?"

nope! but I gonna start reading the 3rd book tomorrow! :)

message 4: by Sarah (last edited Jun 02, 2013 07:15PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "oh I have read all of them and actually met Rick Riordan ^.^"

what you met him! O o

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) how or where did you meet him?!?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "um it was a signing at Powell's?"

Oh! Lucky! I wanna meet him he's my favorite other now! :)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) did he tell you anything when you met him?!?

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meiyu I gotta go Bye!!! :)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I finished reading Titan' curse!!! :)

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "@Sarah Um I said "Hi, my name and told him his the bet author EVER!" than I ran off screaming"
did he get a chance to respond before you ran away screaming?!?

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "lol im kidding! i did all that besides the running of and screaming haha. He said "Thank you!""
wow I'm so gullible!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "well its kinda hard to tell if someone is lying over the internet, you can't actually see their face"

That's true...

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "I'm reading battle of the labyrinth"

Lucky you already finished the 3rd book?!?
SO DID I I'M GETTING THE 4TH BOOK TOMORROW AT SCHOOL CAN'T WAIT!!! OH GUYS DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS/OLYMPIANS!!!

message 14: by Sarah (last edited Jun 04, 2013 06:23PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "I'VE READ AND OWN AND HAVE THEM ALL SIGNED SO HA HA"

Stop your making me jealous!!! :)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

((signs)))
(view spoiler)

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "Ya I can't see it either
I'm on my iPod"

Vayle wrote: "i can't see it :( im on me phone"

can't see what?!? my sign?

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) oh... well on the bright side your both moderators of this group! :)

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) oh... well on the bright side your both moderators of this group! :)

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Hello?!? you guys still there?!?

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "Oh hi!And YAYYYYY"

where were u?

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I know me too I got 8 of them that's why I'm so late at responding!

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) hey You guys could add new cool and fun stuff to the groups now that your moderators. :)

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) do you guys by any chance now how many cabins there are in Camp Half Blood because I looked it up online on wiki and it said that there are 20 cabins!

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "oh Haha that's after Percy Jackson, there is twelve in the first series for the top twelve gods"

so your saying there ARE 20 cabins?

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) It doesn't matter I just want to know the true total number of cabins in Camp Half Blood...

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) okay at the end of the all books how many cabins are there?

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "lets just do twelve!"

O.K! ITS WAY EASIER AND I'M PRETTY SURE NOT EVERYBODY KNOWS THE OTHER13-20 CABINS! :)

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) O.k now there are only 13 cabins! whoo! that took long!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Oh guys I thought of this cool idea of to make the camp activities you know like archery for instance and finding cool games online on those activities

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) but the problem is I can't find any COOL games online there all terrible and boring :/

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) so should I keep them there with no games to play or or delete the topics?

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) just be honest...

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) o.k I made you know the camp activities like archery, climbing the lava wall, capture the flag, chariot riding,ect. I put all that in the role play activities and was thinking of finding links of online archery games ect. But I can't find cool games that are not fun and not boring.

so should i delete all he role play activities or keep the activities without the link to the games?

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) O.k

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I just made my own character go check her out :)

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) cool you changed things! :)

message 37: by Sarah (last edited Jun 04, 2013 08:39PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) wait Vayle for my character she's in Apollo's cabin so who's her parent? and what do you mean by background?

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Vayle wrote: "her parent would be Apollo yes? and by background I mean history :)"

thanks! BRB I'm going to make my character again! :)

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I finished!

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Finally I added cool facts about my girls name :)

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Are you going to make a character?

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) YAY!!!

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) I gotta go Vayle bye!!! :)

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) :)

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Just finished battle of the labyrinth and it was Awesome!!! X[) can't wait to read the last book the last Olympian!!! X[) :) X[)

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Let me guess you already have the last Olympian?

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) what! I thought you would because once you finished reading a book you got it the next day! so are you getting the last Olympian tomorrow?

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "Maybe if my mom takes me to the bookstore!
I got The 3 and 4 book at the same time but didn't buy the last one yet"

You buy the books I thought you just checked them out of the library?!? :0
I'm getting the last Olympian tomorrow at my school library (that's where I got the other Percy Jackson books!)

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Can't wait!!! I would like to talk about what parts were on like a book group! how bout it Meiyu?

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) It's hot for you guys? It's cold for me! and Hey Vayle!!! :) :) :()

« previous 1