Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

For anyone going to the world's biggest small government festival...

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shuvom (new)

Shuvom Ghose (shuvom_ghose) | 11 comments Of course I'm talking about Porcfest, the annual liberty convention held by us in the Free State Project each June in NH: http://porcfest.com/

For anyone going to this huge gathering and staying until Sunday June 23rd, my writer's group is going to give a session called: "Making Sure Your Libertarian Fiction Doesn't Suck."

Because while we all want to see more pro-liberty books, movies and comics out there, they have to be GOOD to have a social impact. And I'm not saying we're the best authors in the world, but as a writers group that's been continuously meeting for 6+ years and helped me edit and release Infinity Squad by Shuvom Ghose we've picked up a lot of tricks along the way.

Should be 2 hours of high quality, hands-on writing workshops for just $10. And if you can't come, we'll probably do it again next year!

Shuvom Ghose

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Burns | 24 comments Sadly, I will not be joining you at porcfest, at least not this year. My nephew is getting married.

On a whim I went and bought Infinity Squad, and I've been enjoying it! Clever.

message 3: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 1445 comments Mod
In another life, I would be involved in something like this. However, in my real life as a middle aged mother of 3 with no talent for writing, I just have to enjoy the end products, i.e. non-sucky Libertarian fiction.

Have a blast, Shuvom, and report back when you're done!