Sex lies and Bipolar discussion

Hello :)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) I hope it's okay I started a new topic to say hello. My name is Pauline and I have bipolar 1 with rapid cycling. Okay...everyone stand up and say, "Hi, Pauline." ;) I'm happy to be a memeber of this group and look forward to talking with everyone and getting to know your opinions and insight. We are here to support each other and I think this is a great platform for doing just that.

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit Johnson (kit_johnson) | 17 comments Mod
Hey Pauline Im very happy to see you here and I hope you'll blog on my website too!
Glad you like Poe!
And enjoyed your thoughts on his work
Kind regards
Kit

message 3: by Maryam (new)

Maryam becky | 2 comments Hey Pauline I'm sixteen and I have Bipolar too.

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Hemmings (mandythequiet) | 1 comments Hello all! Thanks for the invite! I'm not bipolar but I have a mood disorder (dysthymia) with anxiety. My moods tend to swing from normal to depressed. I guess I'm what they call "emotionally labile"! I also have CFS/ME. I lost my dear husband only 5 months ago so that hasn't helped matters, but I'm plodding on!

P.S. I like Poe also!

message 5: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Black | 1 comments Hello. My name is DS and I'm bipolar.

message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane Horton | 8 comments Hello, I'm Diane, bi polar 1 w/psychotic features, add & GAD. Long term substance abuse (self medicating) certainly increased the severity of episodes at the time. Glad to b here:)! Thx for the invite Kit