Made for Your Entertainment discussion

Music > Taylor Swift

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

freddy (wynter81) | 1358 comments Mod
Honestly... I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!
Anybody else have any thoughts?

message 2: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

I like her music I just hate her as a person..

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah, i mean, who dumps Harry?!?

message 4: by low (new)

low (lows) | 89 comments She's boy crazy or something. She can't stick with more than one bf for a minute before she latches on to someone else O_o

message 5: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 198 comments Imma Swiftie c: But I like the old Taylor Swift better..I don't like her new CD that much :P

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ikr!!!! Her old songs were WAY better!!

message 7: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 198 comments Yup! On her new cd, I only like a couple songs, but on her old cd's, I pretty much liked the whole cd :P *sigh* She just has to change :P

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah, its really quite sad. I was listening to the new CD yesterday while cleaning meh room, id listen to one and then skip like three songs before coming to another one i liked

message 9: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 198 comments I do that to :P I end up listening to like 3 or 4 songs :P

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Lolz. I think shes just trying too hard to whine about her failed live life.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ugh love life, stupid auto correct

message 12: by freddy, dark larrie activate (new)

Yeah, I liked the old Taylor Swift that sang You Belong With Me and had curly hair and had a country style:) Now she's just a brat:(

message 13: by Noa (new)

Noa (dancequad13) | 17 comments Sorry sorry sorry in advance if this offends anyone
Taylor swift is not a brat! She visits cancer patients, she does benefit concerts.
She is not a whore. She's dated 6 guys. Harry (can Directioners and Swifties ever get along?) jake, joe, Conner, taylor, and John since 2008. Jake, Joe, and taylor dumped taylor.
She is an amazing person. Sure I don't like all of her songs but I like most of them. Even though she's changed her look her personality hasn't changed.

message 14: by Kathy ♡ (last edited Jun 05, 2013 10:17AM) (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 198 comments Nah, it doesn't offend me :) I'm like in the middle about all of this :P

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/group/...

But this ^^ is true.

message 15: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 13 comments

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 18 comments Noa wrote: "Sorry sorry sorry in advance if this offends anyone
Taylor swift is not a brat! She visits cancer patients, she does benefit concerts.
She is not a whore. She's dated 6 guys. Harry (can Direction..."

^^^^what she said- totally agree. Her music isn't always about break ups. And it's not like she specifically dated Harry just to throw his heart in the ground. People try a relationship out and when it doesn't work, they end it. Some end worse than others. Directioners need to understand that the boys will date multiple girls and may break up with a number of them, but it doesn't make those girls bad people. Swifties need to chill the heck out with the hate to Harry because it's not right and he didn't do anything. Both Harry and Taylor would probably be disappointed in their fans for basically bullying the other stars. -Sorry, no offense, just saying, kk bye :)

message 17: by LittleWhiteLies (new)

LittleWhiteLies | 1 comments Taylor broke Harry Styles heart