Making Connections discussion

Saving Rain (Rain Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Saving Rain
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES > 1253. - SAVING RAIN: The First Novel in The Rain Trilogy by Karen-Anne Stewart

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Saving Rain The First Novel in the Rain Trilogy by Karen-Anne Stewart Karen-Anne Stewart

Genre: new adult romance

SAVING RAIN: The First Novel in The Rain Trilogy

Book Description:

Raina has tried to forget her past, forget the pain, but when she finds herself staring straight into the fury blazing in her ex-boyfriend's eyes, her dark past comes rushing back. Furious with herself for actually having chosen someone like her father, she uses that anger to her advantage and fights for her life...and for her future that she prays will involve the man she can't seem to get out of her head. Kas is a natural leader, a fierce fighter, the type of man you send in when you need to get the job done. He is a courageous hero who is used to risking his own life to save others, but can he save the one who has captured his heart from her horrific past and the men who are hell-bent on destroying her? As Kas and Raina try to navigate through the twists and turns of a deviously intelligent human trafficking group, they find solace in each other's arms. Can they infiltrate the trafficker's tight ring, saving the innocent lives from imminent danger before it's too late?

Saving Rain is intended for readers 18 and older.

**disclaimer - This book has child abuse and human trafficking which is a sensitive subject.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Nook and Kindle

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
sent in your request Andrew

Lesley (laparks) If it's not too late, I'd love to read and review this one!

hcwsbp@gmail.com
mobi for kindle please

Thanks, Lesley

Lesley (laparks) just following up, because I've never seen a copy of this book come through for me!

Thanks, Lesley

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) resent your request Lesley. Do check your spam inbox too

Lesley (laparks) Thanks Feifei, for resending this request and the 2 others too. I'll continue checking the spam folder, just in case it goes straight to there!

Kimberly Morris | 10 comments fairylovergirl@hotmail.com mobi

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Kimberly

message 9: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 30 comments D3alamo@aol.com mobi. JMV

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request JMV

Jamie Roberts (jamiesroberts) | 11 comments I'd love to read this book and review it for you if it's not too late? Thanks :)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Jamie, just leave your email address and format :)

Tracy | 32 comments I'd love to read and review this :-)
tracylouise1984@gmail.com
Mobi please

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Tracy wrote: "I'd love to read and review this :-)
tracylouise1984@gmail.com
Mobi please"

sent in your request Tracy!

Jamie Roberts (jamiesroberts) | 11 comments Great! My format of choice is either - mobi or pdf

My email address is :

Jamiesroberts419@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!!!!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Jamie

Tracy | 32 comments Loved it, thank you :-)
Heres my review
Goodreads
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Amazon uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RZFIQ8...

Jamie Roberts (jamiesroberts) | 11 comments I never received the book. I changed my email for mobi files recently, so maybe that's the hangup?

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Jamie, the author replied to me saying she sent out the book. Can you leave your new email address and I'll ask her to send it again?

Jamie Roberts (jamiesroberts) | 11 comments Sure. Sorry for the confusion.

robarmysgt@gmail.com

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) No worries!! resent your request Jamie!

Jamie Roberts (jamiesroberts) | 11 comments Thank you!!!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Jamie wrote: "Thank you!!!"

The author has replied back and she'll be sending the file later tonight! Watch your spam inbox too :)

message 24: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sheri | 6160 comments Mod
This book has been moved over to the Making Connections - New Adult Edition group. Just follow the link below to sign up to read and review or leave your review links!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Saving Rain (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen-Anne Stewart (other topics)