Buy No Books June Support Group discussion

Pleasant Surprises!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 28 comments Mod
After you've bitched and moaned about the new book you want to buy and can't, come in here and tell us about the book that's been taking up space on your hard rive for a year that you ended up loving, or the great fanfic author you've discovered.

Today I found out that Kate Sherwood put out another free read in her Dark Horse series. One Bright Star

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 28 comments Mod
I went to all romance ebooks to search for new free books and found that they have a product tag listing called "anal free erotic force."

message 3: by Sun (new)

Sun  (sunyoung) Cheryl wrote: "I went to all romance ebooks to search for new free books and found that they have a product tag listing called "anal free erotic force.""

Pleasant surprise! :)

message 4: by Ais (new)

Ais (aisness) | 26 comments "anal free erotic force"-- what does that mean? Is it non-con that doesn't involve anal sex? Is it erotica that involves anal sex and possibly some dubcon and also happens to be free..? I'm confused by the 'force' and placement of 'anal' before 'free' so I'm curious what it actually means and not the things I keep thinking.

PS, I seriously only got 4 hours of sleep last night after deciding like a dork to stay up until 6 am reading a manga series, so if this is a stupid question I apologize and blame the sleepiness.

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 28 comments Mod
Ais wrote: ""anal free erotic force"-- what does that mean? Is it non-con that doesn't involve anal sex? Is it erotica that involves anal sex and possibly some dubcon and also happens to be free..? I'm confuse..."

I had the same question! I have no idea what it means, I just know I want to read a book that carries that tag. I would have broken my no book buying vow for it, and we're only three days into the month! Sadly, there were no books listed under that tag. How can they have a product tag but no product that fits?

ARe = bunch of cockteases.

message 6: by Ais (new)

Ais (aisness) | 26 comments Sadly, there were no books listed under that tag. How can they have a product tag but no product that fits?

LOL! That's so hilarious! They made a bizarre tag that no one can translate but sounds intriguing enough to check out, and then are like "HA! Good lucking finding something to fit THIS! >:D"

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 28 comments Mod
So I've started re-reading some of my fanfic favorites and I never realized how many of them were het. Actually, almost all of the best ones are m/f. Maybe it's time to give straight original fiction another chance.