Advanced One on Ones discussion

❖ One on Ones ❖ > Ruby x Céline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Celine☆ | 443 comments Mod
:) What would you like to do?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Hey, anything.

message 3: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Well that opens it right up then eh? ;)

Uhm, here are a few options I spin from the top of my head:
Paranormal (what I usually do. Werewolves/Vampires kind of stuff. I always use my werewolf guy for these ones)
Normal-Life rp
High School rp
War Time rp (I prefer WWII, but whatever war you like is fine by me, but I will probably know more about it if Canada played a role)
Zombie rp
Fandom rp (I always use this as grouping together certain characters into romances that haven't happened before. GirlxGuy, GuyxGuy, GirlxGirl, doesn't matter to me. :) I haven't done the last before, though. Of course, we could always cross out the romance and just do a normal fanfic. That's fun too)

Any suggestions?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Hi, sounds great but something just occurred in my life- I have exam retakes in ten days. I might not post often..

message 5: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Not a problemo. I got lots of stuff going on too. :P No pressure whatsoever. Casual rp. :)

message 7: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Np. C:

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Hey im almost back!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Hey im almost back!

message 11: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Hia. :)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Yayyyyy let's do this

message 13: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Sweet! Didja pick one of the above?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments What is fandom lol

message 15: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Mmm... Something you're a fan of. Example: I'm a fan of MARVEL, Lord of the Rings, the X-Files, etc.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Oooh, haven't done that. Probably because I'm not really a fan of anything in particular. I guess normal people stuff? Or if you have something in specific you wanna do.

message 17: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Nep! Normal stuff is fine. What age range are we looking at though? I can do adults (which would apply to normal life rp) or teens (high school rp); whichever you prefer.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments I actually don't mind although school can get boring.

message 19: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

:D Not with moi around... Would you rather do vacation role-play?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Hehehe if you think high school can stay interestint, thats cool with me. Otherwise I'm all for 21 years onwards.

message 21: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Well, in order to make it 'interesting' I always throw in some paranormal stuff. Not everyone's dish, though.

If that's not your style, adults sound cool. :)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Yeah adult it is :p

message 23: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Soitenly. ^.^

Do you want romance, colleagues, road trip, bff's, or what?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments How about a mix of all? :D

message 25: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

XD Swell. Do you want to bother with a character template?

And boy or gurl? ^.^

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Hmmmmmm, sure. I am better with female. I can do male too. But we can do doubles if you wish. You ask too many questions. :P

Name:
Appearance:
Background:
Personality:
Interests:
Other:

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Where did you go

message 28: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Didn't see you posted! One sec

message 29: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (last edited Sep 03, 2013 06:22AM) (new)

Name: Peter Daring
Appearance: Mussy blond hair, green eyes, caucasian, few freckles mostly on his arms and face. 6' tall.
Background: tbrp'd
Personality: Peter can be kind of shy, but as soon as he's comfortable in a situation he turns into a bit of a smartass - in a good way. He would never intentionally hurt anyone he loves, and he is very defensive of himself. Can't turn down a challenge. He's also incredibly intelligent; hence his job in correlation to his age.
Interests: His work, accoustic guitar, hockey, sketching, etc.
Other: :P

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Oh heyyyyy

message 31: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Hi

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments Name: Scarlet Spector
Appearance: long light brown hair, large blue eyes, thin nose and perfect smile. Scar on her right shoulder. 5"5.

message 33: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

Ok, looks good

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments I got hit in the head with a football today so don't mind if I seem a bit off.. heh wanna start

message 35: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

OUCH. An American football or a British football?
And sure!

It was quiet in the morning.
But in the facility it just felt like the calm before the storm, something you knew wouldn't last and therefore stressed about disappearing with the sudden rush of business that was just a few hour hands away. The morning had it's own rush to it, and it was Peter's favorite kind. He usually got up early, grateful he was staying in one of the center's provided living quarters. If Peter had the option, he would probably live in his lab.
So there he stood, hunched over a petri drish with an eyedropper full of red liquid in one hand, and a coffee mug full of tea in the other as he peered through his glasses at the experiment he had ongoing. Fascinating.

((I'm being super fast cuz my phone is in 2%))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments ((The soccer football... was 'playing' at school today and I was the only one trying to keep away from the ball but then my friend kicked it and it landed on my head. Hurt so much I can feel myself becoming stupider))
((Wow you're good at this.....))

Scarlet didnt sleep. She was up all night on the roof just thinking, something she liked to do to waste her time. The night was so beautiful and peaceful, unlike in the daytime when the city was at its worse. A flashlight on her side and a notebook on her lap, she kept writing. When dawn finally cracked, it was over. She went back inside and readied herself for the real world.

message 37: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((I pity you. :'/
And thanks. ^.^ I got lots of experience...))

With trembling hesitation, a little drip of red plummeted from the end of his dropper and met the colorful dish with a miniature explosion of orange sparks, as if it had been a match striking it's box. But in it's wake grew a blossom of fungal growth crawling up along the edges of the dish, glowing a vibrant green. Peter's eyebrows slowly made their way up beyond the ridge of his glasses as he took a step back. Huh. Combusion initiated; no kidding.
Peter jotted down his findings on the pad of paper left for himself and then flopped back into his wheely chair, the pen now stuck between his teeth.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments ((Hah ok so do they know eachother?))

Scarlet was done getting ready, she then decided to get some breakfast. She hadn't eaten all night. She walked to the cafe near her place and got a large coffee and an egg sandwich

message 39: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((Mmm, sure?))

After a few moments Peter rocked to his feet and scooped the petri dish up into his hands like some delicate flower. It was beautiful... He deposited it into a little refigerator and cranked up the FreeOn. Maybe he should eat... People were always worried that, since he was in his head so much, that his body got left behind. As if...

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments ((I can't decide what she should be doing for a living.))

Scarlet sipped on her coffee after she paid for her stuff. She took a seat next to a window sighing at thr fact she'd have to go to work soon.

message 41: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((Four sentences please. :) ))

Peter headed down to the facility cafeteria. It was monday, and, because it monday, the head of the cafeteria staff had decided that maybe it would cheer everybody up if they supplies chocolatechip pancakes. It helped a bit, but it seemed only Peter remained the truly happy camper on mondays. No one else thrived on work like he did.

((Don't know! Your character.))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments ((Yeah sure, I just dont know much to write when my character is alone haha))

After she was done with food and stuff she left, throwing the trash in the bin on the way. She walked towards the park for a little stroll. Only two more hours to get to work. She sighed and sat on the bench in the park, suddenly feeling lonely. "Oh god, why dont I just get to work early." She rolled her eyes and went back home to get dressed for work. When that was done she arrived at the law firm a good hour early.

message 43: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((No problem. -^.^-))

Peter was an eccentric looking fellow, that was something everyone agreed upon. He was handsome, but the oddities about him made him look very... unique. It was very possible for him to look like a regular guy, but when he didn't have to dress up Peter slipped off the bandwagon of normality and into a pool off eccentricities without a second thought.
Today was one of those days. But the lunch lady didn't look at him twice.
She looked up from her cauldron of spaghetti and her eyes met Peter. He smiled at her. The lady's name was Rosie, and she didn't mind the scientist. In fact, he was sometimes considered lunch lady's pet. "Lo Peter." She spoke through a Scottish accent and landed a few pancakes onto the young man's plate. "Late night, I 'ssume?" Her eyes flicked up to his mad scientist hair.
Peter grinned and shrugged. "Nope. I volenteered my comb for an experiment."
"What kind of experiment was that?" She raised an eyebrow.
Peter frowned a little, trying to decide how to describe it. "Well," he said. "It involves a microwave, shaggymane mushrooms, a tube of toothpaste and a good deal of Boron. Not... Something I imagine you'd care to hear about."
Rosie smirked and shooed Peter out of the line. "Shaddup and eat your pancakes lad."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments When Scarlet arrived she went straight to her office. She was the youngest lawyer at the firm. She was just very smart and was a really hard worker. She would sit for days in the office working on her case. She didnt care much about the outside life besides sitting alone occasionally in different settings. She had a few friends at the firm, but they mostly admired her for her work and beauty. She had some sort of charm that made anyone fall at her feet. She didn't show much interest or affection to anyone usually. She was handed a file. She was going to have to meet a client soon.

message 47: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

((Sorry! I'm way too busy... -n-))

He sat in his little one person table in the very farthest corner of the room, between the wall and a cooler. That was his spot, and no one else dared to mess with that fact. Peter had requested someone put a table there for him because, as he put it, the light brings numbers in from that angle. Whatever that meant.
Hunched over his tray, he picked at the meal contentedly, dividing up the pancakes into even pieces and distributing into the four corners of his tray.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments She got to work straight away, working quietly in her office. A woman came in and told her some files were missing. "That can't be. I specifically told you last week to mail them to me. How could you let this happen? You know what? I don't care. Bring them to me anyway, I need them on my desk first thing in the morning. Now leave."

message 49: by Celine☆, Daughter of evil ~ Rin ~ Oranges (new)

He had reached that point, Peter had. Actually, he had reached the point a long time ago but had stubbornly ignored it.
His work was at a stage where he needed to 'defend it's legal rights'. In other words, Peter needed a lawyer. He needed one pretty badly, as a matter of fact. He was slowly worming his way into stem cell intrigue and that was always the point where one either stopped to reflect or was forced to stop and reflect. Peter had been forced to stop and reflect. He had an interesting take on science, and not everyone agreed with his beliefs. In his opinion, if you can do it, do it... As long as no one gets hurt.
He was expecting a phone call from the firm within the day, so he had his phone on amd turned up.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 174 comments "Could you hurry up and call my client? Let me know when they're coming, I've got some stuff to finish up." She called to her secretary. They were always kind of annoyed at her because she never talked to them so nicely but they admired her work. She ran off to the paralegal for something. Her secretary called up and asked how long he'd be.

« previous 1