Laurel Mountain Center for Research and Rehabilitation discussion

Around the Hospital > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 183 comments Mod

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda walked down the hallway quietly singing "To live or die. It's a choice you've got to make. Can you undo what you create. Step through the wheel. Follow your fate" It was one of her favourite songs and she only sang it if other people weren't around to hear it.

((This is the song she is singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcEePr... ))

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Mikey walked around, looking for Miranda, "Miranda!" He called and waved at her, jogging to catch you to her.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda stopped and turned to face Mikey, she stopped singing after hearing him. "Yes Mikey?" She questioned.

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments He pants a bit catching up to her, "Hey, I have you for a session today, I was thinking we could play a few songs or we could go to the park." He names off, "We could also do artwork or you could write." He names off, "Anything that sounds good with you."

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda thought about it for a second "Can we go draw by the lake?" She asked, the lake has always been her favourite place because it was away from everyone.

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Mikey smiles, "Yes, yes we can." He says. "Let's go get the art supplies and head down."

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda nodded "I have some in my room" She told him.

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments He nods, "Alright, let's go." he says starting for her room with her.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((K))

Ash walks into the hallway and sighs, he didn't want to be here anymore, but they wouldn't let him in his room again until he socialized. He hated their stupid rules!

((L))

Crys had her head down as she sat on the cold, hard floor. This was total crap. She should be able to leave. But no. The authorities of the establishment believe there is cause for worry. Screw them.

((K))

Ash walks down the hallway closing his eyes. He just wants to go back to his room and escape life. But nooooo he couldn't do that now could he?

((L))
Crys looked up to see Ash and her eyes widened a bit, seeing the perfection that is him. Quickly, she looked back down, averting her eyes.

((K))

Ash notices her but he doesn't say anything, his heart aches and before he knows what's happening, he falls to the ground holding his heart as if it was going to explode.

((L))

Crys looks up, hearing a thud, and in seeing Ash, runs over there. "Ash! Ash, can you hear me?!" Tears spring to her eyes from immense worry and heart ache.

((K))

Ash looks up at her with a groan, "I don't know what happened...." He says as he looks up at her. His head all fuzzy.

((L))

"D-do I need to call a nurse?"

((K))

"NO!" He jumps bolting upright, "THEY CAN'T KNOW!"

((L))
"Okay, okay... Do you need to go back to your room, or.... How can I help you?"

((K))

"I- I don't know." He covers his face with his hands, "I'm getting bad again...." He mutters under his breath.

((L))
"Then let me help you get better." She bit her lip.

((K))

Ash looks up at her, tears in his eyes, "I'm never getting out of here!"

((L))
"Yes, you will. I know you will."

((K))

"How do you know? Look at me! I'm so screwed up! I can't stop seeing them!"

((L))

"But the doctors say they aren't real. I know you have the scars, but... I don't understand." Crys stared at the floor, trying to piece things together. Were the doctors lying to her?

((K))

"They're lying! THey killed my father.... They killed him!" He screams. "They were gunna kill me! That's why my father tried...."

((L))

Her eyes wandered over his face, trying to detect the exact emotion behind it. Fear, pain, anger..."Did they take his secrets?"

((K))

"They.... Secrets?" He was now completely confused. "I uh.... They don't do that...."

((L))
"What are you talking about? That's what they're after. That's what they are always after." Crys pursed her lips.

((K))

Ash shakes his head, "No, no. They're after.... They're after my blood.... My heart.... My life...."

((L))

Crys's eyebrows furrowed. "What? But... no. That's not right."

((K))

"All they are are killers, they want me and everyone dead that doesn't belong with them!"

((L))

"No. They want life. They want the secrets to living. They don't care for unneeded bloodshed. They are just after seeking and attaining what they want."

((K))

"Stop lying to me!" He yelled. His eyes squeezing shut as he claws into his head, "They're gonna kill me...."

((L))

"I'm not lying to you. I know these things and if you believe me to be a liar, then screw you. I'm trying to help you realize that as long as you aren't a keeper of the secrets, there is nothing that they'll want you for. You don't have any need to worry." Crys put her hand on his shoulder.

((K))

Ash bolts up and flies forward onto his knees and looks at her, "STOP IT!" Tears go down his face, "Don't you understand what gangs are?!"

((L))

"Gangs? What are you talking about?" Crys stared at him, confusion falling across her features.

((K))

"Yes gangs they are going to kill me if they ever find me. It's as if I am destined to die painfully."

((L))

"No. What? They aren't a gang. They're a race, a species if you will. What are you on about?" Crys began to think that Ash was crazier than he was made out to be.

((K))

Ash shakes his head, "I keep seeing them when they killed him.... The stab wounds.... the gun shot.... The blood...." He was almost sick, he looked as if he was going to throw up, "Oh so much blood...."

message 11: by Kate Kid (last edited Jun 17, 2013 01:23PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((L))
Mason was coming through the corridors, checking on patients, then spied the little debacle going on between Ash and Crys. He swiftly walked over,"What's gonig on? What happened?"

Crys looked up at the man in surprise.

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((K))

Ash looked up at him, "they're gunna kill me."

message 13: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Mason looked at him concerned. "Let's get you back to your room."

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash nods, tears in his eyes.

message 15: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Mason took him by the arm and began to lead him away.

"Wait... Um, we seem to be a bit confused here. He's speaking of gangs, I'm speaking of um, what you would call delusions. They seem to be the same, yet not... and we can't... We don't understand."

Mason looked at Ash for confirmation.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash continues to cry. He just nods, "Im so lost."

message 17: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Okay... so Ash, can you explain what you mean by Them?" Mason raised his eyebrows.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments "The gang...." He cries.

message 19: by SageMe (new)

SageMe "Gang... Okay. Now Crys, who are They to you?"

"They are monsters that are after the secrets of life."

"Um... Okay. So, the question is, are They the same or not?"

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments "Mine are real...." Ash whisper.

message 21: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Crys glared at Ash. "And mine aren't? Who is to say that you don't just have a form of paranoia that messes with your head, forming imaginary gangs and whatnot?"

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments "It.... They aren't...." He goes farther and farther into his attack and sobs louldy as he falls on the ground.

message 23: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Mason decided to take back control of the situation. "It's okay. Everything is Okay.... umm... Why don't you two go back to your rooms and I'll pull up your files and get this sorted out."

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash nods, shaking as he does and is about to throw up.

message 25: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Mason puts his arms around Ash, helping him up.

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Ash groans and then starts going to his room.

message 27: by SageMe (new)

SageMe Mikey helps Ash to his room. Crys goes back to hers.