One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes & Gabriella

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (songbirdgabriella) | 698 comments Depends, are more into romance or not?

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments I like romance

message 4: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (songbirdgabriella) | 698 comments Alright, then I was thinking maybe one of those kidnap-romance ones, unless that's over used.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments I'm fine with that

message 6: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (songbirdgabriella) | 698 comments Alright. Do you want to be girl or guy?

message 8: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (songbirdgabriella) | 698 comments Ok :) ill play the guy. You make your Charrie first :)

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments Name: Copeland Quinn
Looks: http://favim.com/image/358503/She
is about 5'4"
Everything else: She is can be really shy around people. She is really sweet most of the time. She has a past of anorexia and cutting which she still does sometimes. Her feelings get hurt super easily. Music is the only thing that keeps her going

message 10: by Gabriella (new)

Gabriella (songbirdgabriella) | 698 comments Name: Jacob Rhodes
Appearance: Jacob has thick black hair and dark eyes. He is tall (about 6' 3") and muscular
Everything else: Jacob is an enemy of Copeland's father, and kidnapped her out of revenge. He is normally a good person, but has a bad temper that can kind of cut into that. He is a person of revenge, and believes rules were made to be broken.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 3513 comments thx can you start