Laurel Mountain Center for Research and Rehabilitation discussion

Rooms > Miranda's room

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 183 comments Mod

Miranda got to pick what ever she wanted for her room because her parents gave Laurel Mountain a lot of money to keep Miranda happy

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda walked in and sat at her desk, she was in a much better mood then before. From one of her drawers she pulled out a notebook with the words Miranda's Diary DO NOT READ on it. She opened it up and began to write in her language.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda wrote for a few minutes and quickly read over what she had written. After putting the journal back in its place, Miranda pulled out her work for college. Her parents came every other week to collect all her homework and took it back to her college, she hated being so intellegent and having her parents on her at all times to do her best in everything, that was the whole reason she began to tell people she was an alien so her parents would stop pushing her so hard.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda looked at her clock Why haven't I gotten taken to my session yet She thought. Its not my day off thats in 2 days, I bet he was caught up with his other session She continued to think. It never bothered her when she had to wait for a while when it came to her sessions, to her she seemed to be the one with the least amount of problems.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda left her room.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda lead Mikey into her room, she went in the second drawers and pulled out a couple notebooks and some pencil crayons. "Got them" She said.

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments He nods, "Well, let's go, the lake awaits."

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Miranda nodded. ((To the lake))

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((*Follows*))