The Land of El'orei discussion

IMPORTANT!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay guys, I realize a lot of you are busy, but this group is becoming inactive, and I can't do anything unless you actually do stuff here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to help with that then? This is my first group so I don't blame you for saying its a bad plot. I could add more but I don't know what else to add.

message 3: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin I think that you're right, it is direction we'd hoped on going but maybe we should speed up the plot a little. Maybe the Tryant wants Cora to marry the Elorei prince just to keep the wall up and the peace between the kingdoms. But the rebels could blow up the wall...? And that could lead to war somehow. idk. Just some ideas!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the ideas though! We really need them because I don't want this group to die! We have a fairly good plot but it needs to be better than fairly good if we're to survive! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly Sarah the plot have vry much potential It's just we need to grab the situation and uses it and someone should rp a lil bit more :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... well, I can't make anyone be on more than they are so...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

we just need to rp Sarah a lil more you and me right now wat you say ?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I have one charrie free right now... my male character. He's from El'orei too so...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yh we can just post a comment first

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm actually busy now... my mom says I have to go. I don't know when I'll be on next. :(

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ok wil wait for you to message me :)