Narnia Roleplay discussion

Castle at Cair Paravel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

Rebekah | 60 comments Mod
For the kings and queens

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan appeared in Narnia at the beach below Cair Parvel. She saw Lucy, Edmund and Peter. "Where are we?"
She had been on a date, and then suddenly appeared here.

message 3: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"Our castle silly! don't you see?" Lucy already had gotten into a dress when Susan saw her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're in Narnia? I had just started getting used to being in England," she said.

message 5: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"But Susan.. Dont you think Narnia can be our home? England, it's just.."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"A mess? I know. But don't you have friends? Their are people back there we love."

message 7: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"Susan, people in England think I'm strange. Because for English I write about our adventures. The teacher likes them but the others tease me because of them."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh Lue," she hugged her little sister. "It's going to be alright. Soon enough," she let go of her sister and changed into a dress and slung her bow and arrows across her back. "We need to find Caspian and the others," she smiled at the thought of Caspian. She couldn't wait to see him.

message 9: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

(( We need people to RP Edmund, Peter and Caspian! ))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((Hi!!))

Caspian walks along yhe beach, then sees Lucy, Peter, Edmund, and... Susan. He smiles, "Well hello there!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan heard the familiar voice. "Caspian?" She said turning around.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles wider, "That's the name I go by. It's good to see all of you again." he says, but looks straight at Susan

((had a southern moment aand wanted to put y'all... But Caspia isn't southern))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahaha! No. Jk.))

"Its good to see you too."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((so, Caspian and Susan are already bf/gf?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I guess. She just got back to Narnia since Prince Caspian.))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((k, had to be sure))

Caspian hugs Susan, whispering in her ear, "I missed you."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I missed you too. There wasn't a day that passed that I didn't think of you," she whispered back.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian grins and kisses her cheek, "I can say the same."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and smiled up at him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg bye.))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles back, then whispers, "And it seems you've groown more beautiful as well."

((byes))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Her face was red now. "Thank you,"

message 23: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"CASPIAN!!!" Lucy ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Isn't it great that were back?!"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles, hugging back, "Lucy! Yes it is, it's great to see you!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lucy," she laughed.

message 26: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"do you want to go to the beach with me later. The water is not going to be cold. "

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me or him?"

message 28: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"Both!"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Well I'd love to come!" Caspian declares, smiling

message 30: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

Lucy ran to the door way. "Susan what should I put on so I can swim? I can't swim in this dress."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian watches with a smiles, "Maybe a short-sleeved tunic and some shorts." he suggests

message 32: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"Thanks Caspian!"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "It's no trouble." Caspian replies.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan smiled at Caspian.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles back at Susan, "Don't you need to get changed as well?" ((Who is RPing Peter and Edmund?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((I dunno...))
"I don't think I'm going to swim. Besides, if I di I don't mind getting my dress wet."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Chelsey?))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((sorry, cleaning up the house a bit))

"Why don't you want to swim?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Weird... So am I!))

She shrugged. "I don't know. I wanted to see the castle. It was gone last time we were all here."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((lol, strange...)e

"That makes sense." Caspian agrees. "Maybe we could convinve Lucy to have a llook around the castle before swimming, then you could do both?"

message 41: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"I'm back. so, are you two ready?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles at her, "Actually, Susan and I were womdering if you wanted to look at the castle a bit before swimming."

message 43: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

"Okay! " she walked over to Susan.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Good." Caspian says, looking to Susan to lead the way

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Susan smiled and grabbed Lucy's hand. They smiled and laughed before running in.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles and runs after them

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

When they got there she stopped and looked around. "Its beautiful..."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "It is." Caspian agrees

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around and took his hand. "Show me,"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Caspian smiles and starts leading her through the castle, pointing things

« previous 1