King's School for the Gifted discussion

Dorms > Secret's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by cecilia (new)

cecilia ((Here you go!))

message 2: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments ((shmanks:D))
Secret: I enter the new school. This was my 'vacation' from broadway apparently. Sure. No one ever gets free vacation. It wasn't the real reason I came here. I had a strange feeling about this place, and I recall my foster parents talking about it before. So naturally, I had to investigate. I exhale, and begin unpacking.

message 3: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments Secret: Of course, packing isn't a hard thing. I pull out my wand. (( http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__c... ))Within seconds, my whole room was nicely decorated, neatly organized, with everything right in it's order. Sadly, not exactly what I went for. It's a bit too perfect. Oh well, a couple days living here and it'll be homey enough. I roll my eyes at myself. Sure. Like that ever happens. I'm already beggining to miss broadway.

message 4: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments Secret: I change into some clothes my broadway friends got me. Not my usual outfits, but they were nice. (( http://static.lockerz.com/decalz/W310... )) It made me miss them. Alot. And most of all...It made me miss Alex. I sigh, and throw on some shades as well. Then I decide to make my way around the school. Explore a little. I keep my wand carefully hidden behind my belt.

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 116 comments Max managed to sneek girls dorm and knocks on Secrets door.

message 6: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments Secret: I open the door, my makeup and hair done, and I'm wearing my floor length white dress. I automatically smile when I see him. "Hey!"

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 116 comments "Shhhhhhhh....Not to loud, The teachers are going to see me.........But do you like my Suit?" Max says it like he was a king.

message 8: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments Secret: I laugh. "It's amazing. You look amazing." I twirl around like a princess. "And me?" I say, smiling flirtatiously.

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 116 comments "You look....Fantastic....No even better You looks gorgeuos"
He said with a smile and a Loveing voice.

message 10: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments Secret: I smile, grateful that my wandwork on my hair and makeup looked okay. "Thank you." I slide my hand into his. "Shall we?"

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 116 comments "Yes we shall..But can we very quiet so nobody can hear us?
Please for mem" Saying it while very silently luaghing.

message 12: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments Secret: "Hmm? Don't wanna get caught in a girl's dorm?" I tease, but I lower my voice. "Well get used to the adrenaline in sneaking in here." I say, only half joking. "Let's go!" I say, squeezing his hand.

Jelany(SalamieBoobies) Mendiola (SalamieBoobies) | 116 comments "Ok lego"

message 14: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments ((Topic switch?))

message 15: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 151 comments ((I posted first :) ))