Ask us from the Leviathan discussion

General > Welcome aboard!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (last edited Jun 02, 2013 04:02PM) (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Introduce yourself. If you are one of the characters, go to your account, or make it, and come back to answer all the questions! YOU WILL BECOME A MODERATOR AND YOU GET TO MAKE YOUR OWN ASK PAGE.

message 2: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Welcome, Sage!

message 3: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Greetings, McKayla! Nice to meet you, too.

message 4: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Are there no more members? How sad... I may be obligated to search for Alek or Dr. Barlow...

message 5: by wildflower (new)

wildflower (istyle) | 11 comments How does one become a person? I'd like to be Alek.... I think.

message 6: by wildflower (new)

wildflower (istyle) | 11 comments Or Bovril.

message 7: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (last edited Jun 05, 2013 02:18PM) (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
What Sage said. Make your account and get the character over here!

message 8: by wildflower (new)

wildflower (istyle) | 11 comments So like an entirely different account with a different email and whatnot? That's a load of blether. Lol idk.

message 9: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (ripleyking) | 10 comments Hi. I am a new person here. I love this book series and can't wait to get started in this group. I have one question however, are the characters (like Deryn above) people who know the person they say they are really well?

message 10: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Kenna wrote: "Hi. I am a new person here. I love this book series and can't wait to get started in this group. I have one question however, are the characters (like Deryn above) people who know the person they s..."

Yes, the characters are people who know the preson really well. I believe one must know themselves thoroughly. Or else something barking weird happens.

message 11: by Dr. (new)

Dr. Barlow | 12 comments Mod
Good afternoon, my name is Dr. Barlow. Please do not be ridiculous and say my first name is Dr. It is not, but I prefer to go by Dr. Barlow.

message 12: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (ripleyking) | 10 comments OMG, Dr. Barlow! I am a huge fan! Welcome to the group.

message 13: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (last edited Jun 12, 2013 03:35PM) (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Dr. Barlow! A pleasure seeing you here today. I'll make you moderator right this moment!

message 14: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Ah, Dr. Barlow, please validate your e-mail address, or else I cannot make you moderator. Modern technology is REALLY bothersome...

message 15: by Dr. (new)

Dr. Barlow | 12 comments Mod
Good day Miss Sharp, what a pleasure to see you here as well. Miss Sharp, it seems you and I have a thing in common, it appears we both are still adjusting to the clanker technologies we are both required to use. I would love to be a moderator with you, however it seems that I do not know how to transfer my e-mail to you. Would you be a dear, and enlighten please?

message 16: by Deryn, Blisters, modern tech. is bothersome (new)

Deryn | 29 comments Mod
Oh, well to validate your e-mail, you must check the e-mail account you put in when you made your account, and click the "Vaildate E-mail" button thingy to validate your e-mail. Then you should be moderator worthy!

message 17: by Kenna (last edited Jun 12, 2013 05:49PM) (new)

Kenna (ripleyking) | 10 comments Awesome! Go Dr. Barlow