Fashion Maze discussion

Rp Destinations > Sapphire Beach

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddison, the nerdiest nerd around (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 116 comments Mod
for all your tanning needs

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren walked down to the beach, not liking the fact he only had these shorts http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/56... to wear. He sat down, just looking out over the water.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Ruby lay down on her towel. She needed a darker tan.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

A few kids ran past kicking sand over Darren's legs. He looked up, sighed and stood up. Heading over to the water he dove in and started swimming. The waves weren't large at all so he had no trouble.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Ruby turn so the sun will hit her back.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren watched as the same kids that had kicked sand on him did the same to Ruby. He chuckled. He hated children soo much

Molly  O'Suileabhain Ruby sighed as she wiped the sand off her back.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren walked up to Ruby "Menaces, eh?" He said, brushing the last of the sand off her back.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Yea, all I wanted was a tan back not a sandy back." Ruby smiled at Darren.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled back. "Not like they would care" he chuckled, watching as the two ran off, casing a fat woman to fall face first into the water. He chuckled then bit his lip to stop, not wanting to sound rude.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Ruby tried not to laugh as the woman fell into the water but failed. She cover her mouth with her hands.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Seeing her laugh Darren couldn't help himself. He laughed his, involuntarily malevolent, laughter and had to bury his face in her towel to stop.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Ruby laugh at Darren who was shaking with laughter.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ruby laughing didn't help. Soon Darren was on his side next to her, laughing at nearly nothing. Finally he stopped and looked at Ruby. "Hey, do I know you?" he asked, a smile playing at his lips.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "No, well i have never seen you before." Ruby answered.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged. "Well, I'm darren. Do you have a name and card?" He asked politely.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Just a name. It's Ruby." Ruby smiled at him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren looked at her "So. What do you do, Ruby?" he asked her, settling in beside her.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "I am a model. You?" Ruby asked.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany lays down hoping to get a tan before tomorrow's photo shoot.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Minnie went to the beach, she wasn't going to get a tan like all the others were here for. No, she was just going to find potential models for her, or at least she thinks.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany saw a girl walk on the beach, she was surprised that she didnt lay down and tan like everyone else. Shrugging she returned to her casual tanning position.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Minnie, who was wearing a one-piece skirt for a bathing suit went to the edge of the shore, breathing in the sweet-salty air and getting comfortable. Her feet getting a bit wet as the waves hit her feet. Very relaxing, but she wasn't here to relax anyway. She scanned the area, her blue eyes wandering but what caught most of her attention was a girl tanning. She looked familiar, did she see her in any magazines? She thought to herself more and more as she stared at the girl with a bit of curiosity hinted among her eyes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany saw the peculiar girl staring at her and was even more confused. She seemed to be studying her, it was quite uncomfortable.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Minnie stepped closer to the girl, it's now or never really. She sat down next to her, near a shade of trees. She didn't want to get a tan, it was just something that she didn't find a habit to. Inner beauty is on the inside, the more beautiful you are inside, the more beautiful you are overall. "Um, hello?" She greeted, a bit questioningly. "Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked. Taken a bit back from the sudden question. "I'm sorry. It's just that you look so familiar to me." She said, tilting her head.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany sits up. "I don't think I've ever seen you anywhere." She replies thinking to herself of all the places she could've seen her. "But I'm Bethany and its nice to meet you." She extends her hand.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Minnie took in her hand and shook it. "I'm Minnie. Minnie Tyraline. That is, if that rings a bell." She chuckled. "Very nice to meet you, Bethany. Are you a designer, perhaps. Or maybe a model. I swear I saw you somewhere before." She said in a friendly way, normally she could have idetified the girl roght now. But she just couldn't place it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love your name!" Bethany tells her. When she talks about modeling she realizes that she must've seen one of her magazines or something. "Oh, yes I am a model." She tells her with a smile.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Minnie was lost for words. "Well, thank you." She thanked the girl and added. "Do you work for anyone, yet?" She said in a hopeful voice, really hoping that she may a say no. But that wwas unlikely, for she is a model and anyone would have accepted her. There are far more better companies than ReAcH after all.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll currently I'm with Candy Agency, but I've been doing small gigs for other companies." She says with a smile

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Minnie was surprised as she said she was in the Candy agency. She loves the dresses there too, of course but would never admit it. "Do you know the ReAcH?" She asked, again hoping that she could hire Bethany for the photoshoots. She seems nice, Minnie hated those models that just do lazy poses in front of the camera. Wasn't really professional.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, sorry." She says as nicely as possible. She kinda felt bad, but it wasn't her fault she didnt know. "Why is that where you work?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not much people know about it, it's alright. No need to say sorry." Minnie said in a polite tone, she knew that her company was still blooming. So, she didn't blame the girl. "I'm the one who runs it, a designer. Anyway, I just thought that you'd might like to be a model there. Just for, you know. A short temporary time even, if you want to." This wasn't a one opportunity offer, you can always contact her if you changed your mind.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll have to think about it." Bethany says with a smile. "Could I have your number?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course," Minnie smiled gratefully and gave Bethany her business number as she then stood up, wiping the sand off her body. "I'll be seeing you soon." She waved a goodbye and abruptly left.