Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Dorms > katlyns dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa I have an extra bed

message 2: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim ( add brackets and I need a room )

message 3: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa "Want this bed"

message 4: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (Okay my character isn't actually talking to yours so add brackets not quotations)

message 5: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Ok do you want the bed ?)

message 6: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (Sure )

message 7: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Whats you super natrual)

message 8: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim ( I have 4 but only two can be in your dorm do you want a gypsy or summoner)

message 9: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (First one)

message 10: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (Kay her name is rose)

message 11: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa Ok

message 12: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (You forgot the () )

message 13: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa "Thats your bed" points in the corner

message 14: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (I am not in the room)

message 15: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa Om(oh)

message 16: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim (Your getting better)

message 17: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Thx)

message 18: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (I just got anew room sorry)

message 19: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Nevermind)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (Whenever your character does something, remember to type their name. Ex. Luna swirled her finger around in the air.)

message 21: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Thx)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (Also, this if not Facebook, thu it is annoying there too, you need to avoid using text-talk. It's not hard to type the whole word.)

message 23: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Well sorry)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (Look kid. I'm trying to be nice here, and that is really hard when everytime I explain something. So grow up and take criticizm like an author.)

message 25: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa ( i dont have a face book

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (Not my point. However you should know what I mean when I say Text-Talk.)

message 27: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (I do)

message 28: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Do you wanna roleplay with me in the bakere)

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) (No. Both of my characters are busy)

message 31: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (K)

message 32: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) | 5357 comments Mod
{Didn't we all just talk about text talk? An 'O' isn't hard to type.}

message 33: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Sorry forgot)

message 34: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Rose wanna roleplay in our dorm

message 35: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa )

message 36: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa Katlyn is making her bed and tideing up her jouse when she hears a noise

message 37: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa She saw a mouse tirned into a wolf ate it then turned back

message 38: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Brielle knocks on the dorm room door, her knuckles rapping impatiently on the wood door. She waits for someone to answer, holding her clipboard to her chest.

message 39: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa Katlyn walks to the door and askes who is this"who is there?"

message 40: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Uh, Brielle?" She didn't really know what she was supposed to say: she didn't really know quite what she was doing anyways.

message 41: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa Oh ok come in"kate sai as she oponed the door what you see when you walk in is a purple sofa and mini tv on a stand.in the next room a counter and frige with a sonk and stove upstaris is a bathroom and purple and orange bed room nxt to there is jere room mates bed it is blue and hreen then thier is a empty room with on ly bed next door

message 42: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Thanks." Brielle nodded to the girl, happy to be inside. It was scorching hot outside. "So, I'm here for..." She flipped through her pages, "Uh, this." She holds up a sheet of paper that was given to her by the office. "I'm supposed to go around and have everyone new fill one out. It's basically just a survey that let's the school know basic information about you: your former school, parents, stuff like that." She didn't know why it was so important to do this or even why the office had asked her to do this, but she didn't protest.

((Hey, just a little pointer. You should always try to use proper grammar when writing. Like, use capital letters after periods that kind of thing. It doesn't have to be perfect, just readable. Also, it's always a good idea to read over what you've read so you're sure it's perfect :) ))

message 43: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (Thx)"oh"she says in a sad tone

message 44: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments ((Uh-huh! And thank you for putting the quotes around the speech. It gets kind of confusing when people don't (I read a book with absolutely no quote marks... It was awful DX ). ))

Brielle noticed the look on the girl's face, "It's not that big of a deal, really. We all have to fill one out sooner or later." She tried to nonchalantly nod to the girl, wanting the girl to take them out of her hands. Before she did though, she looked down at the papers, "Wait, you are Katlyn, right?"

message 45: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa "What are the qustions on there?"she asked in a sad tone rememebering her parents befor the accedant

message 46: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa "I am katlyn yes"she states

message 47: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Brielle glanced down, "Ah... How old you are; where you lived before the Academy; time at academy; grade..." She sighed and then gathered another breath. She really didn't have enough patience, "Parent's names; date of birth; and, finally, what species you are and from what side of the family." She let out her remaining breath.

message 48: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa "12,apartment,4 days,6 grade.on latlyns face atear rolls down her cheek befor the next qustion

Mark lesa shannon lesa,july 23 2001 ,female,and dad.

message 49: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments ((Don't forget to add quotes: "Mark Lesa, Shannon Lesa..." They're important (as are capital letters, punctuation, etc.), that's why they're there ;) ))

Brielle quickly took up a pen and jotted down the facts the girl rattled off. She didn't look up until she was done and her how shaky the girl's voice was. The outline of a tear was on her cheek, "What? What's wrong?" She asked, lowering the clipboard.

message 50: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa "M-m-my parents died in a car accidnent when i was 6"another tear rolls down her face and another

« previous 1 3 4 5