New Adult Book Club discussion

Real (Real, #1)
This topic is about Real
Archived Monthly Group Reads > May 2013 - Real - Chapter discussions:10 - Epilogue ***Will contain spoilers***

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Koya.siebie That epilogue!!! And the meeting and picture and fight :( It all left me wounded

TeriLyn I wanted to strangle Brooke when she met with Scorpion. Her intentions were obviously good but she should of seen the picture coming or something else to provoke Remy. When he comes to her in Seattle and we learn what really happened my heart melted. As out of control as he can get he's completely in control of his feelings for Brooke.

I loved a great epilogue and this one was no exception.

Mistress of Romance Kim  Brown (mistressofromance) I'm ticked at Brooke for leaving him so easily. I mean, he obviously wasn't himself at the fight and she didn't even wait around to find out why. What's up with that? She didn't even give him a chance to explain. Hmph.
With that said, I'm glad it worked out in the end and HE gave HER a second chance. Why wouldn't he feel abandoned, yet again?

Koya.siebie I think the letter helped with some of the abandonment issues that Remy was going through

Donna Brookins | 1 comments I really enjoyed this book. Looking forward to #2!

Jessica (jessicamarleah) | 1 comments I really liked this book! Cant waitt for the other two.

Tracy | 21 comments I really liked this book to but felt the same way about Brooke that you guys do. I hate that "I am going to do what's best for him" crap. She has no idea what is best for him because she doesn't even talk to him.