Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Village of Guildenstar > Guildenstar's forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 773 (773 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

guildenstar forest looks like this

[image error]

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments Ash appeared, sitting in a tree, with that sadistic smirk on his face. Licking the blood off his fingers from the recent battle, the demon spotted a girl. He could tell, from her mind, that she was unhappy with her life. She seemed desperate for a change. Desperate. That was the best type for a deal. "Hello there." Ash called to her.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments Ash jumped down from the tree, landing swiftly on his feet. "What if I told you I could make your greatest desire come true?" He almost purred. He circled her tauntingly, the question lingering in the air, his smirk wide.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Ah, someone is smart! The price depends on what you want." He whispered in her ear. "In your case Im sensing it is a sort of adventure, a freedom if you will. Am I correct?" Ash walked away and paused to look at her over his shoulder for the last question.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "That may be true, but sometimes adventures need a little push start. What is it that you want most? You know, more specifically." The demon taunted her, started to get into her mind with his powers.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments The demon didn't leave but started to laugh. "Or what? YOU are going to kill ME?" He walked back over to her. " Either you feel scared of me, or scared to start you're adventure. You'll never get anywhere that way."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Ah but haven't you heard of me? Well I guess not. I'm known for my deals." Ash put his arm on her shoulder. "And I never break my promises. Never, ever."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments He was about to retort, but stopped. "Fine. Fine. I'll leave, and never show up again, if that's what you want. Be stuck running that bakery for all your life for all I care. The war is about to start anyway, I'll be useful on the battlefield..." Ash started to walk away, babbling on to himself.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments He paused, the smirked. "We'll it depends sweetheart. What would you want me to do exactly? What is you're desire?" Ash seemed to purr, turning around to look her in the eyes.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Yes but that might be part of the deal hmm?" His finger lifted her chin up to look at him, but then he laughed and moved away again. "Just kidding, I don't need that sort of thing. Ash thought for a moment. "What can you offer me sweetheart?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "There is something I want, that maybe you could give to me.." He purred. "I want a bottle of blood of the first person you kill, and their weapon. That would be enough. Now what would you like in return?" He asked.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "For demon things that an elf would not understand." He stated. "Not anything that would affect you..." Ash changed the subject. "Now tell me my end of the deal."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Now there's a good question! Well it depends on what you want, fame, fortune, glory, to be the hero? I can help you do almost anything. Let's see, I'm sensing that you want to fight, to defend Guildenstars am I correct?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "With my powers you could be undefeated in battle, save the village, save the kingdom! Anything you want, but I can't tell you what to ask for. That is your choice." He leaned on her shoulder.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Then tell me, what do you want?" Ash was starting to get annoyed. Most beings jumped at the chance of their dreams, signed the line, and it was done. Some asked for glory in battle, others money, and a few, the death of a certain person in their life.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments Ash looked at her confused. "Come on kid, you gotta give me something more than that. What do you mean exactly? I need specifics."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments ((Ikr? XD))

"I think you don't understand." He said threw clenched teeth, "I'm not a f***king fairy god mother. Im the "Devil's Dealer", people make deals with me, for things that I can do for them." He wandered if it would be a better use of his time just to kill this girl.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "You know you're mocking a demon right? I can kill you in an instant if I wanted to. Right here, right now." He said, obviously irritated. "I made King Arthur who he was! I defeat an whole army one handedly!"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "You know what?! I'm done, Done! I don't need this deal anyway, I can go get some other sucker who will just decide." He grumbled at her.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Fine! I don't need it!" He said, pouting like a child. This wasn't how these things go. Ash makes an offer, the person takes it, they sign the deal. Done, Finis, End.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments Ash stayed where he was for a few moments before he had an epiphany. "If I don't get your first kill's blood, then I'll just take yours." He said licking his lips.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments Caine's descendant met her gaze, then with a smirk, dashed at her in demon speed. His hand grabbed her neck, ready to choke her. "Now what do you think sweetheart?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "I don't need a friend. I need blood. I need to give others pain, I need to watch weaklings play the little game they call life." His grip tightened around her neck.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "This is how demons are sweetheart. if you don't like it, then make a deal with me. Do it. I still want some sort of blood." He licked his lips, ready to squeeze the life out of her.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Better than this? What's better than this?! I'm powerful, i can get what I want, and I can do it my way." A crazy, sadistic, dark side of him was slipping out. His regulate facade was cracking.

((I think she should make a deal with him lol.))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Love?" Ash processed her statement, releasing the grip on her throat. "Love?! Why would you want something like that?" He had been in love once, but was betrayed. The word now brought him pain, and he loathed it.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "I have, and trust me. All I ever learned from love is how to shoot somebody who out drew ya. Forget it. I don't mess around with things like love."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "It's not your business." He simply said, then sighed. "Who would you want me to get to fall in love with you anyway?"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Fine. I'll make that happen, but you need to be patient, and I require more than just the blood and weapon of your first kill. I also want their tears." Ash said, offering a deal.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "Do we have a deal?" He held out his hand, for her to shake on it. This deal wasn't well thought out like his other plans, it was just rash, since she had gotten him all fired up.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 49 comments "We'll see what happens with this shall we? As long as I get my blood." He stated. With that, he disappeared, off to make another deal, or maybe join the battlefield.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Wiping her tears, Elizabeth walked into Guildenstar's forest, and sat underneath the curtain of a large willow tree, singing to herself in the Elven language, which she had learned from her secret studies. 'Ee too aw ee mah, ke-el stahl,' she sang, sweetly as the birds, 'da rawn ro mi nye too ren,' then she switched to her tounge. "When the cold of winter comes, starless night will cover da-ay in he veiling of the sun, we will walk, in bitter rain. But in dreams, I can hear your name, and in dreams, we wi-ill meet a-again."

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe walked through the forest with his mask on and his flute in his pocket. He was walking to Guildenstar's Village since he just came back from putting on show on the other kingdom.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth still sang, as it was her only remedy against instant tears. "When the seas and mountain fall, and we come, to end of da-ays inf the dark I hear a call, calling me there, I will go there, and back a-gain..." She trailed off into utter, desolate and sad silnce. Just as well because she heard footsteps.

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then clapped when she stopped singing and came through some bushes and say her face tear filled and asked, "Why do you cry dear?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 10:15AM) (new)

Elizabeth looked up from her sitting position and saw a young man enter underneath the willow tree. "Thank you," she murmured, then her expression became sad again. "I cry because of my father."

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then crouched down next to her and wiped her tears using his thumb and said, "A lady like you shouldn't be sad."
((gtg))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, this man was a real lady-charmer. "Why are you so kind to me?" Elizabeth asked him. It was rare that anyone was.

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Valshe then smiled at her and kissed her hand saying, "Because I'm a gentleman who can't help being nice to a lovely lady like you dear. I'm Valshe my lady."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth bowed in a very unladylike manner and said, blushing slightly as his lips touched her hand, "Elizabeth Dain, good sir."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ithuriel had stopped the horse now he was just staring in front of him
no matter how much he visits it it still fascinates him
in front of him was a little clearing of forest hardly of 600 metres in area with a pond adjusted to it and with alien plants with flowers which you can't see in the world grows here and there and flowers glow in dark and some insects were glowing too in blue,red,purple colors he feels like he is in an alien world

then he remembered his purpose and turned and saw her still sleeping he didn't wanted to wake her up she looks beautiful while sleeping bt he have to so he shake her a little and whispered in his ear "wake up sleepy head you're in my world now"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana stirred to his breath on her ear. She slowly blinked her eyes open and let out a soft yawn "did i fall asleep?" She asked, allowing herself plenty of time to slowly sit up. She stretched her arms a little bit and looked around her, letting out a soft gasp "wow" she breathed "Ithuriel where are we, this is beautiful" she said, her eyes roaming over the glowing world that was before her. She tried to get off of bolt to go closer, to see this new world

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes you did sleepy head and I hopes you don't have habit of drooling" he teased her again then he helped her getting of from the bolt he saw the stunned silence in her eyes
hugging her from behind whispering in her ear again he says, "./this is my world I spent my time here now I got a companion btw you can call me Smith if you wants to I know you liked that name much"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth looked up from her bow, hearing a familiar voice. Prince Smith, the enemy royalty, though he was a rather nice person. Looking up at her acquaintance, she said, "I need to go, nice meeting you, I'll se you around. She pointed to the golden ruby pendant that hung around her neck, and jingled the coins in her moneybag to denote she was royalty. Making a face, she said, "Duty calls," and with that, she was gone.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ithuriel was surprised by the sudden visit by princess Elizabeth he was expecting a lone time with shana nonetheless she is a nice girl so he just nodded to her and watched her leaving

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Sarah wrote: "Elizabeth looked up from her bow, hearing a familiar voice. Prince Smith, the enemy royalty, though he was a rather nice person. Looking up at her acquaintance, she said, "I need to go, nice meetin..."

Valshe watched her leave, but then continued walking to the village himself.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana looked back at him a little bit and smiled brightly at him, her brown eyes twinkling "It's gorgeous smith, how did you ever find it?" She asked him, her eyes roaming the area. They stopped at each piece of foliage and each animal they spotted, alright with curiosity. She started towards one of the glowing flowers, a dull gold hue coming off of it. She reached out her hand and let her finger trail lightly over is surface, and she smiled to herself "it feels like the fabric of my dress" she said softly, not sure how else to explain it. She looked back at smith "you know, this is the color that my scales were" she said, looking back at the gold plant.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I stumble upon it few years back when I.........tried to run away from the house" he said with his voice breaking in the middle "we are whites and this is Guildenstar property so many people doesn't know about it" he told her..
he was watching her playing with flowers,insects she looks like a child in her first visit to a jungle
with the revelation of her scales he smiles and cupping her face in his hand he said, "I wants to know all about you and your family,lackshna" he said in a final voice
he was always curious about the other creatures and now he has a chance he just wishes that she won't mind his curiosity

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lackshana looked up at him, obviously confused "why did you want to run away?" She asked, and then felt stupid for asking the question. She had done the same exact thing, run away to a land she was taught to be horrid, evil, unpleasant. But looking around her at that moment she couldn't see any of those things, just a mystifying forest, something entirely new. She placed her hand on top of his and smiled "I can tell you all about them, about life under the sea" she said with an affirmative nod

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wanted to run away from this world Shana what you think this world is saint no it's nt it's horrible,evil and things I can't tell you" he said to her and seeing her shocked expression he regretted saying it to her
he squeezed her hand and said, "I wants to know all about you Sweetheart"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16