Divergent Roleplay discussion

Abnegation > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 1958 comments Mod
rp

message 2: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 1297 comments Mod
Eilee walked in with Gale and Patrick behind her "wait here" she headed to the counter

"do you come here often?" he asked Gale, he used to come quite often too, two years ago, when his mom had cancer, this was the only hospital

message 3: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale nodded. "Twice a week with James for blood transfers. He puts up with a lot for me."

message 4: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"I have a brother too, he's about the same age as yours, he stayed in Dauntless, but he did averything he could to help me and my sister live there in peace for 16 years, it wasn't the place for us"

Eilee came back with a pile of charts "follow me, and I hope you have good handwritting"

message 5: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale frowned. He followed Eilee. "I don't know if mine will be good enough, I have shaky hands."

message 6: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"oh don't worry is fine" she said opening a door that lead into a roomwith a big table and some chairs, "is just writting numbers and crossing squares" she sat and separate the charts in three piles, then handed one to each of them "you have to pass this information in the charts, to these papers"

Patrick took a pile and seated

message 7: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (last edited Jun 02, 2013 01:24PM) (new)

Gale sat down and started working. "Okay. Are there anymore initiates joining us?"

message 8: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"I... don't think so, maybe later." she sighed

Patrick took his first pile and started working when he suddenly noticed somthing "are this charts, from, like, dead people?"

Eilee looked up and nodded "yes, the hospital is making a new thing to recors the deaths, thes are form about two years ago, they're making this pretty fast"

Patrick swallowed hard and focused in writting without thinking on what he was writting

message 9: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale paled. "That's going to be me soon," he muttered to himself. "Good to know my death will at least be recorded."

message 10: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Patrick bitted his lip "you're... don't think about it, now you're alive that's all that matters" he looked at the chart and writted the death person name, Eloise Lus, then the one of her closest family, Mark Lus, Patrick Lus, Rebecca Lus and then his name Patrick Lus, he took a deap breathe, why did his mothers chart had to be here?

message 11: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (last edited Jun 02, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Gale shrugged. "It doesn't matter really. My family would have easier lives without me here, and James would be able to play all the sports he wanted." He kept working on the forms, accepting death as a simple fact of life.

message 12: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Eilee worked quietly, glancing at them a little

"if you say so" Patrick finished with the first chart, he didn't liked people dying, he really didn't care about his life, but other people death was one of his fears

message 13: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale nodded. "It will be better for them. They will be happy," he said, more to convince himself than Patrick. Gale paused for a second, fighting off an anxiety attack. He breathed heavily, calming himself down before continuing on with shaky hands.

message 14: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"are you allright?" he said looking up, he didn't belive life will be easier for his family if Gale died

message 15: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale nodded, gritting his teeth. "I'm fine," he said in a strained voice.

message 16: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

she looked at Gale before continuing to make sure he was allright "if you need anything let me know Gale" patrick was still a little nervous so she added "you too Patrick"

Patrick nodded still filling the papers

((gtg))

message 17: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((K))

Gale nodded. "I will, thank you." His muscles relaxed and he got to work again.

message 18: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

a couple of minutes later Eilee stood up "I'll be right back" and left the room

Patrick looked up, then at Gale "are all the Abnegation people that nice?"

message 19: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale shrugged. "I guess so. We're all nice on the outside, but you can't tell what goes on behind closed doors you know?"

message 20: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"true" he said nodding "do you have any other siblings besides James?"

message 21: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale shook his head. "It's just me and James. Although I heard my parents talking about having another kid, so I'm not sure."

message 22: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"so you may have another brother that you don't know of?"

message 23: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

He nodded. "Or sister. I only hope that he or she is healthy, or it would kill my parents to lose another child." Gale often spoke like this, like he was already gone.

message 24: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"I hope so too" and he ment it, it wasn't just to be polite

message 25: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale smiled. "You almost done with your forms?"

message 26: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (last edited Jun 02, 2013 05:53PM) (new)

"yup, this is the last one, how about you?"

message 27: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale finished his last form. "Just finished. What are we supposed to - " He was cut off by a shooting pain through his body. Gale squeezed his eyes shut again, used to this kind of thing happening every hour or so. He soon relaxed and opened his eyes. "What are we supposed to do next?"

message 28: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Patrick looked worried at Gale, but he seemed good now so he closed the last chart and said "I have no idea"

Eilee walked in "you allready finished? okay, let me take these charts" she said making a big pile again "would you guys mind taking the papers to the second floor? give them to Philip"

message 29: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale nodded. "I think I know him. Is he the blonde? He's really nice." He smiled. "Are you uh... Coming with us?" Gale wanted to be sure that someone would be able to notify the doctors in case he had an attack.

message 30: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"yup, but in a minute" she put her hand on his shoulder "don't worry, you'll be fine" and walked out the room with the pile of charts

Patrick took the papers and said "well, where is the second floor Gale? You lead, I'll follow"

message 31: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale grinned. "Well, the second floor is usually at the top of the first set of stairs," he joked. Gale led Patrick to the staircase and walked up with him slowly, trying not to exert himself.

message 32: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Patrick grinned aswell and followed him, they arrived to the stairs and started going up

message 33: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali walked into the hospital. She had no idea what she was doing here, but she was told she could help out. So she didn't pass it up. Ali would help anyone if they asked. She looked around. White everywhere. No mirrors. She couldn't get over the fact that there were no mirrors. So different from Dauntless. But it was comforting, not scary like Dauntless had been.

message 34: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Eilee noticed a girl, she seemed like an initiate so she walked towards her "hi, can I help you?"

message 35: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali jumped. "I was told I could help out here..." she said softly. "Is that true?"

message 36: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale smiled at the girl. "Are you from Dauntless?" He asked. She sure looked like it. Oh, how he wished he had been Dauntless.

message 37: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali looked at the guy. "Is it that obvious?" she asked with a faint smile playing on her lips. "I try not to look like them."

message 38: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale shrugged. "I guess I just spend too much time dreaming about Dauntless. I wish - " He paused, closing his eyes to fight off yet another attack. He breathed heavily, opening his eyes again after a minute or so. "I wish I was strong enough to be Dauntless. James would have loved it."

message 39: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali smiled kindly. "If I were strong enough to have stayed, I would have. You're not the only one. Don't worry, I'm sure you're quite strong. I discovered that they're not all strong." she said, giving him a reassuring smile.

message 40: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Eilee looked at all the initiates she got and smiled proudly "well, everyone, listen up, welcome to Abegation, for the one that still don't know me I'm Eilee, one of the instructors, we are now heading to the second floor to see if we can help with anything else"

message 41: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale shook his head. "No, I'm really not strong. But that's okay. I just wanted to be with James and my parents after the ceremony." He knew that it was probably not what James wanted, but was happy that they would be together at the end.

message 42: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Patrick looked at the other two girls, he knew Ali form the Dauntless compound, he was one of Bex friends, he didn't quite remember

message 43: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali smiled reassuringly. "You look stronger than me. If I can survive sixteen years with the Dauntless, I'm sure you could." she said convincingly. She smiled at Patrick; she knew him.

message 44: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Patrick smiled back, and then looked at Eilee

"may I ask what are your names?" said Eilee at the two other initiates

message 45: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali turned to Eilee. "I'm Ali." she said softly, shyly. She really hadn't fit in with the Dauntless. At all. She was too shy.

message 46: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Gale shook his head. "I can't even survive sixteen years here," he said sadly. The doctors had estimated seven months to a year left for him to live. Sixteen years would be beyond a miracle.

message 47: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"well, nice to meet oyu Ali"

He glanced at Gale, how was that he was so confident about his medical state? Patrick really tought that Gale would do a great Dauntless

message 48: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

((bye! sleep time))

message 49: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Ali smiled. "Nice to meet you too." she said brightly. She turned to Gale. "Don't be a downer. It's proven that optimists live longer." she said reassuringly. "I bet you'll live sixty more years here, trust me."

message 50: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"well, let's go, shall we?" she said turning

Patrick followed silent

« previous 1