Divergent Roleplay discussion

Erudite > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 1958 comments Mod
This is mostly used to train the medical students, although it is also a fully functioning hospital as well.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn looked even worse under the flourescent lighrs, her skin seeming washed out and her cheeks hollow. Her red hair was limp and dull, dark shadows under her eyes

message 3: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex lay Gwyn down on a bed, calling over a doctor. He couldn't believe how much worse she looked by now. "What's going on?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn shivers, curling weakly into a ball

The doctor frowns, "We'll have to do some tests. Get her warm for now."

message 5: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded, pulling a couple blankets over her and laying next to her.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn stops shivering, leaning closer to Alex

The doctor nods, "Good, good.... I'll have a nurse come in here and take her temperatue, draw some bblood, etc. Get her to tell you what's wrong, okay?"

message 7: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

"Okay," Alex said. "Gwyn? What hurts? Come on, talk to me."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) The doctor walks away, finding a nurse

Gwyn whispers, "My head.... And neck. My eyes..." she shivers again. "It's hard to... Breathe..."

message 9: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex repeated what she told him to a nurse, waiting for the doctor to get back.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) The doctor comes back, "What did she say?"

The nurse takes Gwyn's temperature and frowns

Gwyn whimpers, struggling to breeathe

message 11: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

"Her head and her neck and eyes hurt," Alex replied. "She's having trouble breathing, you need to help her."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) The doctor frowns and hands Alex a pill, "Get her to swallow this, it sould help."

"Her temperature is extremely high." the nurse says

Gwyn wheezes

message 13: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex got a glass of water, slipping the pill between her lips. He tipped her head back gently. "Here," he said.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn struggles, then swallos and immediatelystarts breathing better.

"How high?" the doctor asks

"104.8" the nurse replies

message 15: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex frowned. "That's dangerously high. Can you help her?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "It is..." the doctor agrees, "The only fast thing we can do is put her in an ice bath."

The nurs nods, agreeing "Anything else would take to long."

Gwyn shivers

message 17: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded. "Okay." He rubbed her shoulders. "Just hang in there."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) The nurse walks away and gets an ice bath ready.

The doctor looks at Alex, "Can you carry her?"

Gwyn curls closer to Ales

message 19: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded, standing up and lifting Gwyn into his arms. "Can we hurry, please? Where is it?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Here." The doctor leads Alex to the ice bath.

the nurse finishes filling the tub with ice and water

Gwyn shivers again "Alex?"

message 21: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex hesitates a moment. "Yeah? What's wrong?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Don't... Don't leave me...... Please." she whispers

The doctor nods, "Let's get her in there now."

message 23: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex frowned. "Hey... I'm right here. You're gonna be okay." He knelt with her in his arms, gently lowering her into the ice cold water.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn shudders "C--cold!"

the nurse puts her hands under her legs and helps Alex lower Gwyn

message 25: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex held her hand. "Hush, you're okay. I'm sorry, this is the best way they can lower your temperature."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) The nurse looks at her watch, "She has to stay in for at least 10 minutes and 15 would be best."

Gwyn shivers, her teeth chattering.

message 27: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded, squeezing Gwyn's hand. "You're okay."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn still shivers, but relaxes slightly when Alex squeezes her hand

"We'll leave you two alone." the doctor an nurse walk our.

message 29: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex gaped after the doctor and nurse. "What, do they not want to do their job?" He mumbled, rolling his eyes. "You'll be okay, Gwyn," he repeated to her.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "P-promise?" Gwyn asks

message 31: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded. "Promise."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn relaxes more, her shivering subsiding. "Can -- can I get out now?"

message 33: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex frowned, looking at a clock. "A few more minutes."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Okay..." Gwyn closes her eyes again, not even protesting like she normaly would. "I'm tired still.."

message 35: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (last edited Jul 05, 2013 12:03AM) (new)

Alex waited for the time to be up and grabbed a towel, carrying her out of the water and wrapping her up in it. "Then just go to sleep."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn shakes her head no, "I'm afraid that I'll go ro sleep and not wke up again."

message 37: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex chuckled. "Gwyn, you're not going to die. You're just sick, you'll be fine. Go to sleep, come on."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "I got sick-- after the fire.... And I almost didnLt wake up then." Gwynwhispers

message 39: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex frowned, deciding he'd ask her more about it later. "This is different, I'm right here. Go to sleep love."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "A--are you sure?" Gwyn asks softly

message 41: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex nodded. "Positive. You'll be fine."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) "Ok--kay..." Gwyn finally gives in to her fatigue and immediately falls asleep in Alex's arms, even though she was still soaking wet

message 43: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex lifted her up, laying her back on the bed and climbing in behind her, not caring that she was wet.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn curls closer to Alex

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) ((wanna skip to her waking up?))

message 46: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((Sure))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn slowly wakes up, yawning. She felt loads better, though she still had a heache.

message 48: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex had fallen asleep beside her, his arm thrown loosely over her stomach.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) Gwyn smiles and turns her head, kissing Alex's cheek.

message 50: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Alex moaned deeply, wrapping his arm around her tighter but not waking up.

« previous 1 3