Divergent Roleplay discussion

Dauntless > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿ (apoorvak) | 1958 comments Mod
In case anyone gets injured, although the Dauntless are often too proud to be seen here.

message 2: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Iz sat on the bed slowly and winced when she moved her leg. "A pack of ice would be good. Thanks."

message 3: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Iz took the pack and smiled. She pressed it to her forehead. "Do you think we should tell someone?" she asked "About the instuctors, I mean." she laughed a little

message 4: by Mariana (new)

Mariana "Oh my." Iz chuckled "Maybe we should just call it a day." she said. Iz was starting to feel very tierd and she laied down.

message 5: by Mariana (new)

Mariana "Thanks." Iz let out a sigh before closing her eyes. "Good night."

message 6: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Iz was in the bathroom to clean her face from last night. When she heard Leah call her name she go out holding a towel. "In here." she said with a smile "I was just on my way to get some clean clothes."

message 7: by Mariana (new)

Mariana "I am, thank you." Iz said. She was still curious about the two instructors. "Do you think they realized we were there?" she cleaned the remaining dried blood on her face and dropped the towel on the bed she had slept in.

message 8: by Mariana (new)

Mariana "Hey, its not funny!" Iz said with a smile "Okay maybe a little, but it still hurt." she said rubbing her leg.

message 9: by Mariana (new)

Mariana ((sorry, I was watching NCIS with my mom :D))

message 10: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Iz took the ice from Leah and sat down on a chair that was there. "Thank you. So what has everyone been up to today?"

message 11: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Iz sighed. "Let`s go find the others." she said standing up "It would be fun to do something just for initiates."

message 12: by Mariana (new)

Mariana "The Chasm maybe." Iz grabbed the ice pack and put it in a sink "Let`s just see if anyone is there."

message 13: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan set Hazel down on a bed, taking a look at her wrist. "Well it's not broken," he said, glancing at Dani. "It does look pretty fractured though. Damn it, I hope she can still fight well."

Hazel groaned, her eyes still shut.

message 14: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments ((OMG I'M SOOOO SORRY APOORVA!!!!))

message 15: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((Lol it's okay!))

message 16: by sol (last edited Jun 12, 2013 06:31PM) (new)

sol | 343 comments Dani looked at Hazel sympathetically, then turned to Logan. "I'm sure she'll be okay. I fractured my collarbone once, and I'm still okay,"

message 17: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan sighed. "I sure hope so. She was... So great. All she did was train for initiation, and I just hope this wont hurt her ranking."

message 18: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments "It won't," She promised. "It'll heal fast, and she'll be good as new in no time,"

((want me to play doctor?))

message 19: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((If you want to ^_^))

Logan sighed, sitting the edge of Hazel's bed. "I hope you're right."

message 20: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Dani was interrupted when a nurse walked in.

The nurse looked at the three teens in the room. "What happened here?"

message 21: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan stood up. "She was climbing down at the chasm and her arm got stuck in a crevice. I think it's fractured."

message 22: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments "Ah, let me take a look," The nurse walked over to Hazel and examined her wrist. "Yes, it looks like a minor fracture to me. She won't need a cast, just a bandage. I'll wrap it in a minute," She walked to get her supplies.

message 23: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan sighed. "At least she doesn't need a cast. That would ruin everything."

message 24: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Daniella nodded in agreement. "Yeah, thank god." She said.
The nurse walked back to Hazel, Daniella and Logan and wrapped Hazel's arm. "Okay, anything else?"

message 25: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan shook his head. "That would be all. Thank you so much for helping her though." He looked at Dani. "You too. Thank you."

message 26: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments "Well, that's my job," the nurse smiled and walked to another patient.

"Me? What did I do?" Daniella asked surprised as the nurse walked away to deal with another patient.

message 27: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

"Just um... Having you here really helps." Logan rubbed the back of his neck, looking away nervously.

message 28: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Daniella looked away, blushing. "Oh. Um... Okay, well you're welcome." She said quietly.

message 29: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan sighed. "Sorry, that was uncalled for. I shouldn't be making this any harder for you than it has to be." A part of him wanted to say what the hell, and just hug her right there. But that could never happen. At least, not while they were here.

Hazel stirred a little.

message 30: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Dani nodded. "Yeah," She muttered. "Are you gonna be okay?" She said, remembering their conversation at the chasm.

message 31: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan nodded. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

message 32: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Daniella was about to say something along the lines of: How could I not care about you? Or: Of course I care about you, Logan. But she obviously wouldn't. Instead she settled for: "Are you sure?"

message 33: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan smiled sadly and nodded. "Positive." He looked up at her, wanting to say more. "I'm sorry."

message 34: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Daniella cocked her head to the side. "What for?" She asked Logan.

message 35: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

He shrugged. "For everything," Logan said, as if that explained it perfectly.

message 36: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Daniella looked down at her feet. "It's okay," She said quietly. "It's not like we can do anything about it now,"

message 37: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan couldn't help it anymore. He stood up, grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug. "I'm so sorry," he whispered into her hair, knowing this would just make it harder for her.

message 38: by sol (new)

sol | 343 comments Daniella held back a sob, and just hugged him back, her head buried on his chest. "I know, and it's okay. I'm okay,"

message 39: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Logan closed his eyes, his breathing shaky. "No, it's not okay, and neither are you. I tried, honestly, and I just can't seem to stay away from you."

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments Adam walked into the infirmary and saw two people, who appeared to be initiates, hugging. He walked over to them and huffed, "What happened to you?"

message 41: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((Lol Logan's an instructor ^_^ And Hazel is the one who is hurt btw.))

Logan looked at Adam. "Hazel's hurt, she got her arm stuck in a crevice at the chasm. It's fractured I believe. I don't think we've met, I'm Logan, one of your instructors."

Hazel stirred slightly again, moaning softly.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments ((oh... whoops! oh what training did you do so far?))

Adam nodded at Logan, then looked at Hazel.

((I'm gonna bring in my other dauntless charrie as soon as she gets her results from the simulation and does the crossing ceremony. Adam doesn't really talk that much so his sister does much of the talking.))

message 43: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

((That part wasn't training, they were just hanging out by the chasm. But we've done some combat training and a couple simulations.))

Hazel opened her eyes slowly, groaning. "Logan..."

Logan hurried over to her, holding one of her hands. "Hey... How are you feeling? You'll be okay, I'm sure you're still one of our best." He winked at her.

Hazel frowned. "One of? Logan I don't want to be one of the best. All I want is to be the best. My family expects it of me. How can I be top ranked when my arm is fractured?"

message 44: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 1297 comments Mod
Derek had just entered in the infirmary to hear Hazel's comment, he half smiled standing by the door.
"well, because you're the best" he said smiling, then added "What happened to you anyways"

message 45: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (new)

Hazel looked over at Derek, immediately feeling self-conscious. "Nothing," she mumbled, figuring that he would find it a stupid thing to do. "I'm fine." As she said that, she moved clumsily, her bandaged arm colliding with the headboard, causing her to wince.

message 46: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

he walked towards Hazel and sat next to her, keeping his distance though, because there were more Dauntless watching "well, you have a fractured arm, that's not nothing" he said raising an eyebrow.

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments ((okay, should I make it like my charries were here the whole time?)) Annabeth jogged into the infirmary, stopping when she reached her brother.
"Adam, are you being friendly to the new transfer?" She started smiling, then realizing the girl's pained expression she stopped, concerned.
"What happened here?" She looked between the two boys and girl.

message 48: by ✿.Ⓐⓟⓞⓞⓡⓥⓐ.✿, The Daredevil (last edited Jun 25, 2013 09:27PM) (new)

((Hazel is a Dauntless born... Lol.))

Hazel smirked. "I'll be fine Derek. I need... I need to train more. I need to do this." None of then understood how important it was for her to be at the top. It was all that mattered to her family, and if she didn't make it...
Hazel scowled at the girl. "I'm not a transfer. Are you blind, or just not Dauntless enough to recognize that?"
Logan smiled, amused. "Easy there Hazel. Trust me, you're still amazing. You'll make it, I know." He knew her family well, and what they would do to her if she disappointed them.

message 49: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , I'm not four I'm thirty :P (new)

"okay, count with my help then" he turned towards the other girl to see her expression after Hazel's comment

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 154 comments Annabeth rolled her eyes, preparing for a brutal fight, "First of all, someone who was TRULY Dauntless wouldn't have gotten an injury like that." Then she snarled, "And you DON'T want to go there. I will crush you before you can even cry for mercy."
Adam stood up tall behind Annabeth, supporting her.

« previous 1 3