Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13)
This topic is about Dead Ever After
Sookie Stackhouse Books > Raffle for Dead Ever After

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
Thank you for the overwhelming response to the signed copy of Dead Ever After raffle! I'll be picking a winner by Friday and will notify the winner and the group soon thereafter. Please be on the lookout for another raffle coming soon. I'm dead set on getting my hands on a copy of Chronicle Books' new book True Blood Drinks and Bites releasing June 11th!

Noelle | 5 comments I would love to win this. I haven't read all, but most of these and love Charlaine Harris. Thanks Noelle

message 3: by Thelma (new) - added it

Thelma (margarita1918) I'm definitely looking forward to this raffle. I'd be so thrilled to win. :D I am a HUGE fan of Charlaine Harris. I love the Sookie Stackhouse books and I'm sure this one is fantastic.

Congrats to Renee from Michigan! All entries were put into a hat and my neighbor drew Renee's name (sophisticated process right?!). Renee, I'll be privately messaging you to get your address.
Thanks to you all for entering and be on the lookout for another raffle coming VERY soon!

Nicole wrote: "Congrats to Renee from Michigan! All entries were put into a hat and my neighbor drew Renee's name (sophisticated process right?!). Renee, I'll be privately messaging you to get your address.
Thank..."

The Renee from Michigan has come forward and claimed her prize! Thanks Renee and congrats!

Misty Harms (mistymarieb) Congrats :)