Young Adult Roleplay discussion

Outside Writing > Post a Creative Story

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (last edited Jun 02, 2013 11:23AM) (new)

Alice (alice20) You don't have to comment on this thread.

So by the requests of Hannah and Kat, I've made this folder for anyone who wants to post their story and get some feedback. If you want to, just make your own topic under this folder and post your story.

Remember, comments have to be respectful, and stories have to stay PG-13 rated.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Rauenzahn (morelle14) | 11526 comments Mod
Cool thanks :)

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Oops spelled your name wrong

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Rauenzahn (morelle14) | 11526 comments Mod
No it's Hannah

message 5: by Kiran (new)

Kiran (kiranarshad) | 2 comments can anyone tell me what kind of stories can we post!!!!!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8427 comments Mod
Any kind, It's your story:)

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) It's basically any outside creative story that you write... you can just post it in a thread to share it with other people. It's not mandatory or anything :)

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hey Christal awesome story, but if you want a separate section for feedback, I suggest you make a new topic under the folder :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, thanks :)

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Jean Pruett Okay so I have an IDEA for a story but it's not a full blown manuscript or anything-

I'm thinking about taking BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and re-examining it from the perspective of Gaston. Obviously it would be a tragedy because *spoiler alert* he dies at the end.

Think about it: here's this amazing girl who nobody in town likes because she's different and that exactly what appeals Gaston to her.
Then she's taken prisoner by a monster. When he goes to be her Knight on a White Horse, he fails.