Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Group Books > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , In love with Ron Weasley <3 <3 (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marrie  | 723 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Rachel (rjscottie) | 560 comments Divergent was amazing.

Nikita | 989 comments Amazing. Suspenseful. Sweet. All of the positive things :)

Rachel (rjscottie) | 560 comments Nikita wrote: "Amazing. Suspenseful. Sweet. All of the positive things :)"

Agreed

message 5: by Marrie , In love with Ron Weasley <3 <3 (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nikita wrote: "Amazing. Suspenseful. Sweet. All of the positive things :)"

I love this book too. Amazing. And Four and Tris have an awesome relationship <3 <3

Rachel (rjscottie) | 560 comments Damieka {LivingInYABooks} wrote: "Nikita wrote: "Amazing. Suspenseful. Sweet. All of the positive things :)"

I love this book too. Amazing. And Four and Tris have an awesome relationship <3 <3"

Yes they do.

Laura | 13 comments I love this trilogy! I can't wait for Allegiant!

Nikita | 989 comments Me too! The wait's antagonising!!

message 9: by Marrie , In love with Ron Weasley <3 <3 (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ikr?! That cliffhanger in Insurgent!!!

Nikita | 989 comments AGGGHH!! The cliffhanger!! I'm guessing Edith is like a grandmother, but Tris would've seen at least one picture of her grandmother already, so I dunno! I really need October to come quickly...seriously.

Mayuri | 48 comments No I don't think that her dad would bring a picture of her from Erudite to Abnegation though. Can't wait for October though! I am dying for this book! I got them last Christmas and read them in January. That was such a bad ending in such a good way!

Rachel (rjscottie) | 560 comments I KNOW

Nikita | 989 comments Agreed ^
Hmm..yeah..oh yes I forgot that detail. Who would bring a picture of their family into a new faction? Unless Abnegation allowed it, but still...
2 days ago, there was exactly 4 months to go until the book came out. I was kinda hyperventilating :P

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 843 comments Love this book, well duh cuz of my profile pic! But I love love love Four! So hot!! I really like his relationship with Tris. It's very genuine, unlike other pairings now a days. I cannot wait until Allegaint

message 15: by Fei (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fei (largeicecoffee) | 5 comments It is certainly a very thought provoking book. I have a friend who is obsessed with Four, but for me, I love the faction system, and how everyone belongs in it, and the way Tris is like "I'm brave, I am selfish", but she is really selfless as well. I just love these moments when Tris embraces her divergence, and is happy about being different.

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 843 comments I'm obsessed with Four! Four is just, ahhhh, so great!