♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Beautiful Creatures
Group Reads > Beautiful Creatures

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Renee (renee_bookboyfriends) In my opinion, Beautiful Creatures is the most perfect book! It has everything I ever wanted in a book and the characters have an amazing relationship and for once, there wasn't really a love triangle! SPOILER FROM LATER BOOKS:(view spoiler)
I love the magic and the history that comes back! It was epic!
I really wish I was a caster! I love love LOOOOOVED Beautiful Creatures!
The rest of the series is great too...up til the last one, but it's stil good, just not amazign like the other 3. :D

message 3: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
I own the first two because my mom read them, but I still haven't started it yet. Hopefully I like it because it has a LOT of mixed reviews on GR and tumblr.

Marisa (mmrios9) | 44 comments Well, the Beautiful Creatures series often draws a lot of comparison to the Twilight series, which I've also read. However, from my perspective, BC is far better due largely to the writing. I can't praise the beautiful writing enough! Maybe I'm biased. I don't know. What I do know is that the characters in BC are easy to relate to and sympathize with. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they're more realistic than the characters in most sappy young adult books. If you want a good mixture of romance and a Harry Potter-like theme, then I would highly recommend Beautiful Creatures. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

One word: Link.