♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
Group Reads > City of Bones

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 3: by ♪♫Gloria♫♪ (last edited Jun 02, 2013 01:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

♪♫Gloria♫♪ I Love this book so much, and I love Clary so freaking much. I Mean, who wouldn't love her, beside that fact that she is a GINGER (view spoiler). Jace is funny, but at the same kind, he's kind of a douchebag. I love Isabelle, too. She is just.... yeah. Magnus.... MAGNUS IS THE BEST. I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN. I CAN'T EVEN.
Whenever i think of this book i think YES.

Bethany (beth_ess_xx) | 15 comments Love this series. Team MAGNUS!

message 5: by Twizzie (new) - added it

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Love it. Waiting for the Dark Artifices (New Mortal Instruments series)One of the characters from that, Julian Blackthorn, is going to be in City of Heavenly Fire but younger. And in the Dark Artifices, Jace and Clary will be like 22/23.

Renee (renee_bookboyfriends) OMG MAGNUS IS EPIC!!!!

Erin  06 (erin06) | 42 comments Love it like kyaaaaa
Especially Jace!!! Cabt wait for the movie

message 8: by Koleen (last edited Jun 05, 2013 07:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Koleen Hansen | 76 comments Good morning, everyone I fall in love with the books but I almost did not read the books because of the covers. when I was look for books about angel and nephilim , demon. After I read Thomas E. Sniegoski years early and fall in love with angel's and what'd to read more fiction about angels I look at the covers and said No!for a year and I got mad because I could fine any other nephilim and I decided that I would read them and after I read them I fall in love with them I can't not wait for the movie.

Devora | 49 comments I love these books one of the best my favorite character is definitely Jace with his cocky attitude gotta love him

Renee (renee_bookboyfriends) OMG I LOVE CITY OF BONES!!!!! So epic, in fact I should read it again before I see the movie so I know which one is which, because the whole series kind of blends into one for me. :)
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 69 days til the movie!!!!

Katie (Imadanosaur) | 67 comments One word. !!! Simon !!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

SIMONNNNNNNNNNNN
OMG SIMON
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
TEAM SIMON
OMGOMG
S
I
M
O
N.
He is literally my dream guy. In the topic what do you look for in a guy/girl I described my dream guy and then realized that it was Simon.

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments Too melodramatic.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No way. Perfection.

message 15: by Nik (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nik (anxious-morality) | 218 comments CITY OF BONES!!!! READ FIRST BOOK!!! I WAS LIKE O.o when I found out they were siblings

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hot, geeky, loves comic books and video games, is in a terrible rock band, is extremely devoted (well sorta in CoFA), is sarcastic, is cute, is funny.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah. Everyone is. Love love love love love love love this series. So flaming much. Also love Magnus.

message 18: by Inda (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inda (indaherwood) Jace, Simon, and Magnus are my absolute fav characters in the TMI series.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

SIMON