Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Group Reads > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Inda (indaherwood) Love love love love love love it!!!!! One of the best series ever written.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ Tris is just one of the best female characters out there, next to Katsa and Creelisel. Tobias is freaking boss, and he is an awesome fighter (bonus!). I just read this book, this year, and i know i have to read it right freaking now because of this thread. my overall thoughts: GIVE ME MORE.
(view spoiler)

Inda (indaherwood) I can't wait for the movie to come out. I know it's gonna be awesome.

♪♫Gloria♫♪ What i did when i found out they are making the movie:

Lynn (papergalaxies) Cant wait for the movie! When i found out about the movie i ran around meh room screaming and called all meh best friends screaming at the top of my lungs, there making a movie, they all thought i was nuts or somethin

Erin  06 (erin06) | 42 comments I cant wait for the movie too!! I keep following the news !!!

message 8: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

I love this book! But, despite tumblr trying to change my opinion, I still don't like Theo James as Four. He's too old. And he's just not how I pictured Four. And I don't like who they picked for Tris too much either. Then again, I felt the same way about Gale and Peta in THG originally but then saw the movie and their acting won me over so maybe it'll be the same with this. Either way, I love this book and am excited for the movie! :D

Lynn (papergalaxies) I know!!!!! He so isnt hot enough to play tobias!!!!!!!!! I guess we should support him though, sigh

Devora | 49 comments Love this book cant wait for the movie!

message 11: by Nikki, The Curious One (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 938 comments Mod
Triseaton3 wrote: "I know!!!!! He so isnt hot enough to play tobias!!!!!!!!! I guess we should support him though, sigh"

No way haha, he gets no support from this girl until he EARNS IT. I totally agree though, disappointed in who they picked to be Four. (Though I was super upset with who people chose to play Finnick, so we'll see how those 2 movies turn out)

message 12: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

I agree, Nikki. Until he proves he can be my Four he's not getting my support.