Huntsville-Madison County Public Library discussion

NOCTURN: Book 1 (Nocturn, #1)
This topic is about NOCTURN
How can a local author like myself develop a lasting relationship with the HMCPL?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ronald Moore (ramoorebooks) | 3 comments I am a local author with a great love of our local libraries and would love to have a long-lasting relationship with the HMCPL and other North Alabama libraries. I wouldn't be an author at all if it hadn't been for all the time I spent holed up in a corner of a library with a stack of fiction and history books.

What is the recommendation of the staff, as far as events are concerned, for a local author to develop a relationship?

Thanks!!

message 2: by Patsy (new) - added it

Patsy (fairybookmother) | 13 comments Mod
Ronald, my "recommendation" is to call Patsy Ducote (me) at the Bailey Cove Library tomorrow (Monday). Awesome trailer! I look forward to hearing from you. 256-881-0257.

message 3: by Jessie (new) - added it

Jessie Patterson (thatsjustjessie) | 10 comments It's great that you're wanting to get involved with local libraries and give back. As a librarian, copyeditor, and writer, I always love getting to meet and chat with new authors. Feel free to stop by the main branch to see me as well. The book trailer looks great and I'm definitely looking forward to reading it! =)