Romance Rp discussion

1x1 > Aakanksha and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Do you want to do mean\controling master and nice slave or somthing like that?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

um we can do anything not imp to do slave and thing

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Idk, you want to try and do that first or somthing, caz I'm good with anything.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

me too
I was thinking... something about a mental assylum? perhaps some 'odd' ways of helping the patients?
if you wanna get naughty ? love triangle? arranged marriage ? um and incest ? or um um um Friends getting hot but not dating ? um teacher student ?
Paranormal Romance
Master/slave
Kidnapper
Runaways
best friends
end of the world
Stepbrother/stepsister
Romance/danger
Cheater
Forced marriage
I can elaborate the theme once you chose if you want :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Sorry I had to get off, plus I couldn't figer out what was wrong and then Tada! All better! umm how bout... Master\Slave.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol np :) um okies sure :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

can u :P

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) :P okay. ummmmm

Aylssa- I garthered up my stuff, which wasn't much, only a few peaces of clothes a pic of my famaly wich i somehow manged to grape when they took me away when i was young. and a sheet. Seeing as they told me that someone was going to pick me up today. going over to sit on the floor and wait

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam took out his car and took off for the slave shop

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Aylssa- I start to play with a corner of the sheet. it was somthing i did when i got nerves or bored. Right now I was bouth.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

he reached and knocked on the main door

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Aylssa- I hear a knock on the door down stairs, not many people were up yet so you could hear almost anything.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

he knocked again

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Aylssa- i sigh, heading down stairs with my stuff to answer the door. And to wake one of the helpers if no one was down there to sing me out. walking down the stairs then opening the door.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

he sighed "finally "

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Aylssa- I stair at the floor and move out of the way so he could come in starting to head off to find someone.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"who are you " he asked

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I turn back around a little bit, Still looking at the floor. "Alyssa." I say

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh great um do i need to do paper work for you " he asked looking at her

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- "uh...I'll be right back." I said starting to head out of the room to find someone. Not getting very fair though.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

he waits hmming

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I trun the correner and knock on one of the doors, having them open it. I tell them that someone's here to pick me up as they come out and start to head up front.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

he still waits looking around the old building standing on the entrance

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- We return back to the front of the store. I go back around the conter so I wasn't behind it any longer.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam smiled at them both

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I smile a little bit shyly. As the guy got the papers out

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

he signed the papers at last and took her only bag

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- we walk out and start to go over to his car

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

his driver opens the door for Alyssa

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I stop myslef form lifting an eyebrow in question and just get into the car instead. moving over to the other side of the car so he'd have room to get in

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam steps in and sat making some business calls

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I sit there not knowing what to do now, so stair out the window as the Car pulls away.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ali please take us to my my office not house "he said and continued talking on the phone

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I was vagiely paying adtison to what he was saying on the phone, but when he said we're going to the office instead of back to his house that got me wondering where he worked.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

The diver pulled into a huge building's parking and Liam got off he was a businessman and rushed to the meeting

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I sit in the car not sure what to do with myslef. waiting for someone to tell me what to do

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin(the driver)
"hey dont you want some fresh air" he asked softly with a smile

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I smile back lightly then say "yeah, it would be nice.."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"come on out then " he said peeping from the window

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I get out of the car, looking around for the first time

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin chuckled "you like it " he asked the office was surrounded by green

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin smiled

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I look around again to make sure I didnt miss anything the 1st time.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Liam came back and sighed softly "ok i am done here sorry for the wait " he said

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I look over as he came out, then say "it's okay."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

HE smiled "ok get in " he said to both of them

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Alyssa- I open the door of the car myself as the dirver goes around and gets in.

« previous 1