A Wild in Colbie discussion

Colbie Homes > Lyndee's Small Apartment.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hey, it's layne. Here chu go.

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Patch gently bopped Gracie up and down, smiling lightly and kissing her on the cheek. The little girl returned the gesture with a sloppy kiss of her own, causing him to grin widely at her. "Do you love daddy?" He questioned with a grin before looking her straight in the eyes. He still found it hard to believe that she was his. That a part of himself made up her. He glanced over at Lyndee, his heart simply melting. He needed her, he really did. But every time he tried to do something nice, tried to prove to her he would stay, it just ended in her shouting at him. And him taking it quietly and without argument. He set down Gracie, approaching the girl that had stolen his heart. "Lyndee? I...I'd really like to talk about us." He gestured between the two of them. "I want another chance Lyndee." `he murmured.

hey, it's layne. Lyndee looked up as he appeared at her side with uncertainty. It was hard to gauge how to deal with him, because there were certainly moments where she came close to giving in. He was her first love, after all, and the father of her beautiful daughter. What could you expect? But everything good that had came to her in her lifetime, other then Gracie, had been snatched away from her or had just walked out the door, and she couldn't handle that again. 'Patch,' She started, calmly. 'There isn't an "us", and there isn't anything to talk about. You know where I stand with things.' As much as it pained her, she couldn't just let him back in. He was such a wonderful guy in her eyes, a wonderful guy who deserved to be with someone else, someone else who wouldn't push him away like she did. 'I'm sorry, Patch. But please, just quit bringing it up.' She snapped, her voice a bit more strained then the way it normally sounded.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1451 comments Patch's gaze was unwavering as he watched her calmly, blue eyes locked on her as he knotted his hands together, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He sort of dazed off for a moment, just thinking about how pretty she looked today if he was being totally honest, but his attention was drawn back to her when she began speaking once more. There isn't an us. God those words stung like high hell, and he actually flinched as she spoke. He ground his teeth together at her last sentence, feeling the anger that so rarely made an appearance beginning to bubble. "No." He said simply, yet his voice was harsh. "No I won't stop bringing it up. Because you and I both know that we have something special and I refuse to give up on that. Even if you will."

hey, it's layne. Lyndee listened to his words in shock, shocked that he sounded so....angry. Whatever this feeling he was feeling was, she didn't like it. Then the angry, hot tears came. Gosh, why did she have to feel so vulnerable at this place and time? 'Patch, I'm so tired of this going back and forth. You deserve better, alright? I'm pushing you away, because you deserve better.' She snapped back, retracting to the living room. 'You're wonderful....Too wonderful, and I don't deserve it, you sure as hell don't deserve the way I've treated you. I'm not who I was, anymore...I'm an emotional wreck, Patch. You don't need that. You're wonderful, the sweetest and most incredible guy I've ever met, you are my first love, but you're doing no good fighting for a hopeless cause!' Her voice rose and she stared at him, then walked out the door, slamming it behind her.

((Not what I originally planned, but a little more angsty if you know what I mean ;) ))