Lady Leer Society discussion

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1)
This topic is about Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies > Pride and Prejudice Parodies and More!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angie | 6 comments Mod
Let's share some of our favorite Pride and Prejudice parodies! I'll provide some links as well as books and movies that I haven't seen but have heard about!

Books:
1.Pride and Prejudice

2.Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

3.An Assembly such as this: A novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman

4.Duty and desire: a novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, gentleman

5.These Three Remain: A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman

6.Mr. Darcy takes a wife: Pride and prejudice continues

7.Darcy & Elizabeth: nights and days at Pemberley : Pride and prejudice continues

8.The Darcys: Ruling Passion

9.Mr. Darcy's daughters: a novel

10.The second Mrs. Darcy

11.The exploits & adventures of Miss Alethea Darcy: a novel

12.The True Darcy spirit: a novel

Movies:
Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Pride and Prejudice (1995)

Pride and Prejudice (1980)

Pride and Prejudice (1940)
*Random note. It was supposed to be in technicolor but all of the technicolor film in existence was gone due to Gone With the Wind

Bride and Prejudice (2004)

Bridget Jones' Diary (2001)

Lost In Austen (2008)

Pride & Prejudice: A Latter-Day Comedy (2003)

Other:
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
*I personally swear by this web series! It's really interactive and uses twitter, facebook, various websites, and most of all...video diaries. Start with episode one and prepare to laugh, cry, crave, and fall in love.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LizzieBennet

Trisha Smith | 4 comments Wow, there is A LOT of them!!!

Has anyone else read "Pride and Prejudice" yet?? I'm trying to read it before I start the zombie version...almost half way done :)

Angie | 6 comments Mod
I read it back in the spring of 09. Yes I know exactly when I read it because I was sitting in a house, much like the ones described in it.

Have you finished it yet?

Trisha Smith | 4 comments Just finished it last night...on to pride and prejudice and zombies :)

message 5: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 2 comments are any of you going to see the movie? and do you recommend I read it before I see it?

Trisha Smith | 4 comments I would love to see the movie!! Is it still in theaters or do we have to wait until it comes out on DVD? From what I've heard, I wouldn't say that you need to read the book before the movie if you're somewhat familiar with the original.

Angie | 6 comments Mod
I sooooo want to see the movie!

message 8: by Sammi (new)

Sammi | 2 comments its still in theatres from what the google search showed, ill be out of town all week though . if its still there when i get back we should try to go!