Shut Up & Read discussion

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)
This topic is about Fever
Archives > Fever by Lauren DeStafano-June

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading and discuss away!

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) here's a link to my review here

i read this back in june. basically i thought this book really took a nose dive for the series

message 3: by Jennifer (last edited Jun 04, 2013 05:48PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jennifer (featherlashes) There were things i liked and disliked about this book. Although I thoroughly enjoy Lauren DeStefano's writing style, I just can't seem to connect fully with the story and characters which saddens me because the story concept has a lot of potential. I liked meeting new characters and getting a glimpse of how others outside of the Linden household are experiencing this world-changing crisis. I was dissappointed by how the story seemed to go back to square one, but in a darker sense. I've invested enough of my time in this series and I'm determined to find out how the story ends so I plan to read Sever, the final book in the trilogy. I listened to Wither and Fever via cd book but too bad my library doesn't have the cd book available for Sever. I think the narrator Angela Lin is amazing. Her narration along with Lauren DeStefano's beautiful writing has been a treat.

Stephanie Read this last year and all I remember is how much I was dying to read it. This was my first ever dystopian series, and I remember being so engrossed in the world that the author created that I couldn't get enough.

In Fever I remember being happy at first because I had hope and then mad because it seemed we did a complete 180 back to where we started in Wither. Definitely a series to check out and I can't wait to finally read book 3!