I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Need book

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Bland | 19 comments I have at least three books coming out Tuesday that I want to read. I would like a book to read today. I prefer a stand a lone so I won't get in the middle of a series to put it down on Tuesday. Any suggestions ?

message 2: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinaarpin) | 5 comments i just finished up Safe Word last night and enjoyed it. Getting ready to start Wait For You today before Entwined With You comes out.

❤️ Diana ❤️ | 17 comments Tammy wrote: "I have at least three books coming out Tuesday that I want to read. I would like a book to read today. I prefer a stand a lone so I won't get in the middle of a series to put it down on Tuesday. ..."

Not sure what you've read so far "The Edge of Never" was a fantastic read snd also "Easy" was a quick read (YA)

message 4: by Ruth (last edited Jun 02, 2013 09:46AM) (new)

Ruth | 165 comments The edge of never was fabulous...or on Dublin street.

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Bland | 19 comments I have read all of those except for Dublin Street. I have them n my TBR list but all of them aren't out yet.

message 6: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinaarpin) | 5 comments Cristina wrote: "i just finished up Safe Word last night and enjoyed it. Getting ready to start Wait For You today before Entwined With You comes out."

And also If You Stay was awesome!!!! it is a stand alone

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Bland | 19 comments I have read If You Stay also. Ugh!!! It is so hard to determine which book to read. I have Fire and Ice in my kindle and until I break in my nook. Either one of those possibly ?

message 8: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinaarpin) | 5 comments Tammy wrote: "I have read If You Stay also. Ugh!!! It is so hard to determine which book to read. I have Fire and Ice in my kindle and until I break in my nook. Either one of those possibly ?"

Until I Break! :-)

message 9: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 22 comments Fire and Ice was great.

message 10: by Kim (new)

Kim | 6 comments I am looking for a book called Hot Mail by Janice Maynard and I can't find it anywhere.....anyone have it or know where I can buy it??